PDA

View Full Version : My Computer Is Broken =(

DogLover9501
12-15-2004, 08:40 AM
My computer is broken :(

I'm using our old one, that is like 7 years old and REALLY slow.

My new computer is all burnt up because of dust & pet hair :eek:

Im always sweeping my room, and the spot in the computer desk where you put the tower, doesn't even have a hole in the back, so I thought the back of the tower was "safe".

:eek: I was wrong!

I'm hoping to get it back within the next couple hours, its been there since yesterday, it's going to cost almost $300 :( Thats alot, and so close to Christmas!

:eek: Im going to be vacuuming out the fan in the back from now on!

Laura's Babies
12-15-2004, 08:58 AM
Ewwwwww! BROKE computers? How AWFUL!! I have my old laptop and my back up (5 years old). We are so lost without our favorite, most needed play toy!

christa
12-15-2004, 11:03 AM
Is the place for your tower completely enclosed, like with a door on the front too? If so, it might be getting too hot! the back of my desk is open, but I also open the front door sometimes too if it starts feeling too hot in there.

Just a suggestion.

:)

DogLover9501
12-15-2004, 11:14 AM
Yes, I feel lost ;)

Originally posted by christa
Is the place for your tower completely enclosed, like with a door on the front too? If so, it might be getting too hot! the back of my desk is open, but I also open the front door sometimes too if it starts feeling too hot in there.

Just a suggestion.

:)

No the front is completely open, just the back is closed

PJ's Mom
12-15-2004, 11:16 AM
The back of my desk's computer "cubby" was closed off, too. I ended up having to cut a hole in my desk to allow air to circulate through my computer.

Also, about once a month, I take my computer out to the garage, take the cover off, and blow it out with the leaf blower. You wouldn't believe the dust and Bailey hair that accumulates in there in only a months time! :eek: