PDA

View Full Version : Thursday 85 (85?) a Christmas Skit

lbaker
12-15-2004, 08:12 AM
I know it's early but we need to rehearse to get this right. Let's put on a Christmas skit for everyone. Let's see.. Gini, Slick & I can be the three wise guys. We'll bring frankincense & myrrh, parsley sage rosemary & george clooney :rolleyes: . David is a given for jolly old St Nick (which would make MoosMom/Donna purrfect for Mrs Claus ;) Richard might do well as Bob Cratchet (he works his buns off for not much money). Or was that Jacob Marley, or Bob Marley - no, Bob Marley can play Regge Christmas carols. I'm not even going to touch The Nutcracker :o but Zippy can be Clare from the ballet - she's pretty, talented, clever etc. Who wants to be Cindy Lou Hoo? Wait! What do I hear?? Clickity clack on the rooftop :eek: Why.. why.. IT'S Mario wearing his little tapshoes! Of course you can be Rudolph.after all, his nose does get a little shiny after a few beers You get the idea. Don't mind me, I have a horrible code id by node (thanks Gini:rolleyes: ) and just may be on too many meds One hot toddy please

lbaker
12-15-2004, 09:43 AM
An afterthought, as far as the DOTD goes, is there something that can be mixed with Peppermint Schnapps and perhaps some hot tea and honey? That might go down well with my sore throat.

slick
12-15-2004, 10:09 AM
Laurie, you and I are in the same boat. Week two for me. How about this to chase that sore throat away. :eek:

AJ's Bubbling Brew

Ingredients:
1 oz 151 proof rum
1 oz Tequila
1 oz Southern Comfort
1 oz Peppermint schnapps
12 oz Beer

Mixing instructions:
Carefully pour the Rum, Tequila, Southern Comfort, and Peppermint Schnapps into the glass, light on fire, and quickly add the beer. After adding the beer, stir the mixture and watch it bubble forth.

Just had to pick one with the 151 proof in it too. We always "enlightened" our Christmas morning coffee with it. :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-15-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by slick
Ingredients:
1 oz 151 proof rum
1 oz Tequila
1 oz Southern Comfort
1 oz Peppermint schnapps
12 oz Beer

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Are there any known survivors of this drink!?!

Well, sounds good anyway, except I don't like peppermint, can you please substitute something else and then I'll have one - thanks. Oops, wait, I remembered I have to do payroll yet today, so I better hold off a bit on this. I don't care about messing up everybody else's checks, I just don't want to mess up mine. :p

I think Gini, Slick and Laurie would make the perfect 3 wise guys. Hope they have a good map though because that star in the East is sometimes a little hard to follow. Do any of you three know how to use a GPS?

Hmmm....who can I be? Terry's niece and nephews were candles in their school play, so maybe I can be a candle. After all, I'm tall and slender and maybe if I color my hair a nice flame red.....?

davidpizzica
12-15-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by lbaker
I know it's early but we need to rehearse to get this right. Let's put on a Christmas skit for everyone. Let's see.. Gini, Slick & I can be the three wise guys. We'll bring frankincense & myrrh, parsley sage rosemary & george clooney :rolleyes: . David is a given for jolly old St Nick (which would make MoosMom/Donna purrfect for Mrs Claus ;) Richard might do well as Bob Cratchet (he works his buns off for not much money). Or was that Jacob Marley, or Bob Marley - no, Bob Marley can play Regge Christmas carols. I'm not even going to touch The Nutcracker :o but Zippy can be Clare from the ballet - she's pretty, talented, clever etc. Who wants to be Cindy Lou Hoo? Wait! What do I hear?? Clickity clack on the rooftop :eek: Why.. why.. IT'S Mario wearing his little tapshoes! Of course you can be Rudolph.after all, his nose does get a little shiny after a few beers You get the idea. Don't mind me, I have a horrible code id by node (thanks Gini:rolleyes: ) and just may be on too many meds One hot toddy please Laurie, I don't even need a fake beard!

gini
12-15-2004, 10:54 AM
What the????

I wake up and I have this costume on and this weird turban thingy on my head.

And then, Laurie is telling me to hurry up and get on the camel.
WHAT CAMEL???

I must still be asleep - I MUST! But the smell from that camel is pretty strong.

And I am holding this bowl full of mirth............

It's going to be a long day I can just tell.

DOTD? No thanks, I am pretty sure I have already had something to drink, but I don't remember what it was.

luckies4me
12-15-2004, 10:56 AM
OMG you guys crack me up! I would love to try a DOTD! :-D

davidpizzica
12-15-2004, 11:28 AM
Let me have a DOTD, maybe it will turn my beard white!!

RICHARD
12-15-2004, 12:11 PM
AJ's Bubbling Brew

Ingredients:
1 oz 151 proof rum
1 oz Tequila
1 oz Southern Comfort
1 oz Peppermint schnapps
12 oz Beer

Finally, our dependence on Mid East oil is over!!!!

DONE!!!

Laurie,

HOT TODDY, DONE!

L4M and David,

DOTD, Done.......no open flames around you, please!;)

davidpizzica
12-15-2004, 12:19 PM
I'll be mailing moosmom some pictures to post. They will include a couple pics of ME! you will finally get to see what I look like.

RedHedd
12-15-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
... and maybe if I color my hair a nice flame red.....? Red heads DO have more fun! :p

momoffuzzyfaces
12-15-2004, 12:50 PM
I'm a natural as an ELF!

It's just a hop, skip, and a jump from a Munchkin to an elf! If fact, I'm even shorter than when I played a Munchkin in High School!

Besides, as an elf, I get to play with all the toys!

Can I have a hot chocolate with 3 big marshmallows?
Oh, and 4 catnip teas for my "helpers"!:D

davidpizzica
12-15-2004, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
I'm a natural as an ELF!

It's just a hop, skip, and a jump from a Munchkin to an elf! If fact, I'm even shorter than when I played a Munchkin in High School!

Besides, as an elf, I get to play with all the toys!

Can I have a hot chocolate with 3 big marshmallows?
Oh, and 4 catnip teas for my "helpers"!:D Let's see, Connie. I have about a week and a half to grow in the rest of my beard (I have a goatee now) so I can be Santa!!

zippy-kat
12-15-2004, 01:23 PM
So the three wise as-- ( ;) )errr ... um... the three wise women were firemen. Know how I know?
The Bible says came from afar.

They also traveled in a Honda. Know how I know?
The Bible says came in Accord.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Piper wants to know who's dishin' out the parsley!
(And also, whether Sage and Rosemary are, perchance, those cute lil' twin girl bunnies he asked Santa for? Men. :rolleyes: ha!)

BRING ON THE DOTD -- finals are officially OVER WITH!!! :D :D :D

slick
12-15-2004, 01:24 PM
Work is busy today. I wish they would stop all this frankincense and let me have a social life....:p

Hee Hee..Gini and Laurie...you've got your heads wrapped up. Isn't your hair dry yet....and what's that smell? Maybe I should walk behind the camels with a pale and shovel....:eek:

A DOTD to go please, thanks.

RICHARD
12-15-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by RedHedd
Red heads DO have more fun! :p

lololol,

I was driving down the freeway and saw this on a license plate..

RD HDD...who did I think of???;)

MOFF,

HC w/3 sugar pillows, 4 CNTs....DONE!

Zip,

Sage and Rosemary sound like stripper names......

And those religious jokes....BLASPHEMY!!! (LOVED THEM!)

DOTD? DONE!

Slick....

what about hip boots???

DOTD? DONE!

Jadapit
12-15-2004, 01:33 PM
Ok, I'm going to ask a real stupid question here. Is the drink AJ's Bubbling Brew something that you really make? If so I may have to try it.;) I may try it anyway. Lol.

RedHedd
12-15-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
lololol,

I was driving down the freeway and saw this on a license plate..

RD HDD...who did I think of???;)
:D

... and continuing on with the elf theme .... short red heads have even more fun! :p

RICHARD
12-15-2004, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Jadapit
Ok, I'm going to ask a real stupid question here. Is the drink AJ's Bubbling Brew something that you really make? If so I may have to try it.;) I may try it anyway. Lol.

Welcome to Thursdays.....

All the drinks posted here are real drinks and you must sign a release before trying/drinking/making them.....

For your protection, of course!;)

gini
12-15-2004, 01:54 PM
We came from "AFAR" and in an 'ACCORD"......................how can I work when I am sitting here cracking up?

YEAH FOR FINALS BEING OVER WITH........buy that girl a large drink on me, please!

Slick, get your head out of that pail and wrap your head up! What kind of a wise errrr.......are you?

Originally posted by zippy-kat
So the three wise as-- ( ;) )errr ... um... the three wise women were firemen. Know how I know?
The Bible says came from afar.

They also traveled in a Honda. Know how I know?
The Bible says came in Accord.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Piper wants to know who's dishin' out the parsley!
(And also, whether Sage and Rosemary are, perchance, those cute lil' twin girl bunnies he asked Santa for? Men. :rolleyes: ha!)

BRING ON THE DOTD -- finals are officially OVER WITH!!!

lbaker
12-15-2004, 02:16 PM
Maybe Phred can come from AFAR and join us! Iffin he can shovel himself out of the snow they have in OH-HIGH-OH Gini, do you REALLY want the drinks on you? With your head all wrapped in that turban? What a mess. NO MARIO, she was just joking. Speaking of snow, who wants to be Susie Snowflake? Look at her tumbling down...

slick
12-15-2004, 04:45 PM
Richard.....I just noticed your post count....

You little devil you.....:D :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-15-2004, 05:01 PM
Ok, I'm ready for that drink now. I'm "goin' in" and I need some sustenance before I do. Meaning, I'm about to take my final for this class. 3 1/2 hours worth of HTML and Java - wooohooo! Can't wait until it's over.

Then maybe I'll have a few more of these drinks and then I will make a perfect Susie Snowflake.

There's another reason I need that drink now too......:(

Sorry, but can somebody please come sit by the fire with me for a bit. I promise I'll be better soon and back into the play....

lbaker
12-15-2004, 05:10 PM
I'm sitting next to you Debbie, so are all of us, and so is Tubby.. maybe you just can't see us, that doesn't mean we aren't there. Take a deep breath.. look at a special star in the sky and try to smile.

slick
12-15-2004, 05:24 PM
I'm sitting next to you Debbie, so are all of us, and so is Tubby.. maybe you just can't see us, that doesn't mean we aren't there. Take a deep breath.. look at a special star in the sky and try to smile.
Laurie...you have such a way with words. {{{HUGS}}}
She's right Debbie. You are never alone.
Now, to try and cheer us all up, how about I round up some appies. It must be nearing dinner time for you guys. How does hot crab dip and nachos with the works sound?:)

RICHARD
12-15-2004, 05:28 PM
Richard.....I just noticed your post count....

You little devil you.....:D :D

lolololol.....YOU KNOW ME TOO WELL!

T&P,

You know something?

The best thing about the Thursday's couch is that it can hold 2 or 20 people, It's as big as your heart wants it to be....

DOTD, DONE!!!!!

I'll bring you your drink.....More logs???:)

Thank you Laurie....

zippy-kat
12-15-2004, 05:38 PM
Three cheers (or is that beers?) for Debbie and her final!

{{hugs}} Debbie, we love ya and are here for ya.

gini
12-15-2004, 06:00 PM
(chimes in)

We are right here with you Debbie................

Thank you Laurie!

Thank you Richard!

Mario, just because Richard said the couch holds 2 or 20, doesn't mean that you can lay down and stretch out!

Look, do you want to wear my turban for a while? It makes you very wise!

RICHARD
12-15-2004, 06:10 PM
Three cheers (or is that beers?) for Debbie and her final!

{{hugs}} Debbie, we love ya and are here for ya.

lol,

All you smart people make me mad...

You go to school to get a sheepskin and a job.

US????

We suffer thru 'On the Job Training', low pay and all kinds of crap to make the paltry sums on our paychecks......

Wait until you have to use guile, face dishonesty and have to deal with the Human Resources department......
;)

------------------------------

You're welcome Gini...

I'd like to that the writers and all my wonder co-stars for letting my participate in this production....:confused:

---------------------------------

Mario,

Here's your blanky...........stretch out and keep warm:p

captain
12-15-2004, 06:42 PM
DOTD please

RICHARD
12-15-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by captain
DOTD please

DONE!

luckies4me
12-15-2004, 08:19 PM
Can I have another DOTD, AND a Jack and Coke? Tonights not a good night. I just broke up with my boyfriend and my roomates now officially hate me and my dog. :(

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-15-2004, 08:53 PM
Laurie...you have such a way with words. {{{HUGS}}}

I agree Slick, thanks so much you guys.

I'm done with the stupid final now. I don't think I did that good because I ran out of time! The first time that has happend on one of my finals. It was hard because he didn't provide a study sheet so we could have been tested on basically anything at all in the text - and that's what it was. No order, no rhyme (I know that's spelled wrong but I don't care right now) or reason just a bunch of random goofy questions.

Anywway, it's over now and I'm on my way home.

I'll need you guys on the ride home now too, since now I'm tired and hungry besides being depressed. But I promise to feel better tomorrow. I don't want to ruin the entire Christmas play. I think Mario is adorable in his turban and yes, he does look so wise.

Slick, you mentioned hot crab dip and nachos? Yummy! Send some my way - along with another DOTD please. Oops, better wait on that until I get home. :rolleyes:

captain
12-15-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by luckies4me
my roomates now officially hate me and my dog. :(

BUT, we don't!!!!!!

Make it a double please barman!!

Corinna
12-15-2004, 09:37 PM
Can I be an elf? I'm 5'2" and just dyed my hair and it got a very dark auburn,
can I have a rum and diet coke have felt like I have the start of the flu.

RedHedd
12-15-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Corinna
Can I be an elf? I'm 5'2" and just dyed my hair and it got a very dark auburn,
can I have a rum and diet coke have felt like I have the start of the flu. :D I'm 5'1" ... definitely elf sized!

The flu yukkies have hit me too. I'm piling on the Vitamin C and Echinacea (sp?) in the hopes I won't get too sick, if I do I MIGHT be Xmas colored - green face with the red hair? :rolleyes: Don't know if I can tolerate a DOTD, so make it a ginger tea for me.

T&P's mom, you spelled rhyme correctly; and for getting through any kind of a test after what you've been through this week, warrants an A IMHO!

slick
12-15-2004, 09:59 PM
Quite frankly Debbie, I don't know how you could have concentrated...must have been hard. I'm sure you did well. When do you get the results? Sit down on the couch and I'll bring you some goodies to fill you up. Don't worry about being depressed. At Thursdays, it's "come as you are", besides, sometimes a little company can do wonders. More hugs to you. How about a slushy? You have to get in practice for next July. :)

Cass, I'm sorry you are having such a rough time of it. DOTD and Jack's Coke...DONE! Hope you're not driving home.

Hey Corinna **waves** I got my pictures back finally. Can you PM me your address so I can send you a set? Rum and DC, DONE! Hope you feel better soon.

Captain, DOTD...DONE! :)

RedHedd: Ginger tea...DONE! I just love auburn hair. In my next life that's what I want....to come back as a Golden Retriever with that beautiful red hair.

luckies4me
12-15-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by captain
BUT, we don't!!!!!!

Make it a double please barman!!

luckies4me
12-15-2004, 10:17 PM

Cass, I'm sorry you are having such a rough time of it. DOTD and Jack's Coke...DONE! Hope you're not driving home.

Nah, I'll call a taxi :p Eh, screw boys, they all suck anway! ;)

Corinna
12-16-2004, 12:52 AM
Yes Im on the Vit.c ,E and ecanasha. thing too Plus gallons of green tea. If I'm not drinking I'm .......well you know.
I'll try and get my son to take a piture of me tommorrow . Garner dyes are really good and last so I'm really frecking people out . Most of them are used to mouse brown(my true color) frosted for a while (covering the grey) then a light strawberry blonde. I forgot I was lighter than my really color (after 3years of doing it you'd think I would remember) so it took real well.

Lady's Human
12-16-2004, 12:58 AM
The DOTD sounds more like a pan galactic gargleblaster than something a human came up with.

I think I'll avoid the DOTD and just have some hot chocolate with a large dose of schnapps in it to celebrate the fact that it's been snowing up here since friday. (no accumulation, just enough to be annoying).

Corinna
12-16-2004, 01:00 AM
Thats not fair we should have 6 inches by now but nothing. Give me back my snow. :( :( :( :(

Killearn Kitties
12-16-2004, 06:29 AM
Sorry I'm a little late. is there any of that crab dip left? It sounds great. Move up that couch a bit, Debbie, I'm coming in as well. :) There seem to be wise people sitting here. Where did they come from. Is that a first for the bar??!

I certainly haven't heard of that drink before! :eek: I think even a virtual one could knock you out! Oh go on then - Christmas comes but once a year!

zippy-kat
12-16-2004, 08:00 AM
Happy Thursday everybunny!

Logan
12-16-2004, 08:18 AM
Well, it won't take many DOTD to be feeling good! :eek:

Debbie, I was thinking about that couch and all the "hugs" you are receiving. When I got married (two years ago this coming Tuesday), we just had our immediate family there. But I had so many cyber friends who said they were with me in spirit at 11 am on Dec. 21, 2002, and you know what? They really were. I felt like I was surrounded by my "cyber" bridesmaids. That's how you should feel too. We all love you and love Tubby and I don't think there is a one of us who wouldn't be there in a second to hug you and comfort you if we could. Hang in there. Every day will get a little better, I hope. :)

Scott and I are leaving this afternoon for a long weekend in Chattanooga, TN. I had forgotten to ask if anyone on Pet Talk lives near Chattanooga! If anyone does, send me a PM. I'm going to be alone all day tomorrow while he works.

Have a great Thursday everyone!
Logan

davidpizzica
12-16-2004, 08:28 AM
Karen, I seem to be running into you everywhere! I'll take a DOTD and a seat on the couch.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-16-2004, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by RedHedd
, if I do I MIGHT be Xmas colored - green face with the red hair?

:D :D
Boy, way to get into the season! ;) :D

'Mornin' all! I woke up this morning feeling like cr*p so I thought I was getting the flu thingy too, but a little bit of breakfast and some aspirin and I'm good as new. Thanks for all the company last night, it really helped...but now I think we're all going to get sick! Well, except for Gini and Slick since they've already had it. (Whew, thank goodness the "pile" was only cyber. ) ;)

Logan, I know Kimloves cats is in Murfreesboro, but that's a ways from Chattanooga. I think Jazzcat is in TN, but I'm not sure where, and isn't Catcrazylady in Kentucky somewhere? And Willie is in Kentucky too, but I'm not sure where.....and Lizzielou? We should have a member listing by location. ;)

Well, Tubby is home. Terry picked him up this morning and brought him home. I sure hope he took him out of the box and set him in the sun someplace.

So, we've got Santa & Mrs Clause, although the Mrs. hasn't checked in yet, and we've got the elves and the wise as...errr...wise women, don't we need a Mary and Joseph?

slick
12-16-2004, 10:19 AM
Good morning everyone....Just stopping in quickly before I get ready for work. Hee Hee...never thought I could go to the bar in my PJ's....:D :D
So glad that Tubby is home where he belongs. I'm sure he will enjoy the road trip and make sure you come back safe.

As for being on the wise...errrr...whatevers...I think I'll just go out back and make sure the camels are fed and watered.

Richard...have you got the santa suit cleaned? You're going to need it next week. ;)

Killearn Kitties
12-16-2004, 10:19 AM
I'm just waiting until I've had my drink to see whether I'll volunteer as Mary or Rudolph! ;)

Corinna
12-16-2004, 10:26 AM
I'm so glad Tubby is home . As for the flu thing just hit the vitiamins and lots of fluids , I feel almost human today. Going to try and get my new dress cut out. May be start sewing it.
I'll take a hot peppermint tea(Ican't beleive I said that after gallons yesterday) Please.

RICHARD
12-16-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by luckies4me
Can I have another DOTD, AND a Jack and Coke? Tonights not a good night. I just broke up with my boyfriend and my roomates now officially hate me and my dog. :(
YIKES!!!

Here's a double of both.....if things get really bad you can sic the dog on the roommates.....:eek: Kidding.....

DONE!

T&P,

We are here for you....Can I drive????:eek:
You are very welcome....anytime you want to bend an ear....

DOTD..DONE!

Corrina,
Us guys are color blind anyway....ROCK ON!
Don't worry, the snow is just beginning.

Hot peppermint tea..
DONE!

LH,

Hot choc and schnapps.....

Has Axel finished warming up his pipes?:D

LOL, Now I have to stock two sets of diapers, Axel and Mario sizes....

Snow??.....the only snow we see here in CA is at the beach, in a cone...:(

DONE!!

KK,

Remember to drink plenty of water and take aspirin before you go to sleep....DOTD....DONE!:D

If your nose turns red you are destined for greatness!!!

Zip,

RIGHT BACK AT YA!

Logan,

Be safe on the road and have a good time!

Slick...

I told the story about the time I dressed up as Santa one year...
I was on the way home and stopped for some pedestrians..The gal in the group yelled out a proposition to me that STILL makes me laugh....

YEP, I'll be Santa....:eek:

gini
12-16-2004, 12:21 PM
What is this Schnapps? You guys are Schnapping this and Schnapping that...............sounds like you have had too much to me!:D

It is Thursday and busy..........I will be in and out.............but I wanted to see if my turban is still on Mario's head.

Where has Willie gone? I miss her!

I will be back later to clean up, I promise!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-16-2004, 12:23 PM
Hi, all!
Can I have some nachos? I haven't had any for a long time!
Oh, and a cherry root beer and 4 cat nip teas.

Who's the little hairy wise guy?

Oh, Mairo!!! I didn't recognize you for a minute! Yes, you look very, er, festive! Yes, that's it! Festive!:D

slick
12-16-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by gini
I will be back later to clean up, I promise!
Excuse me Mz Bin...or whoever you are.....by the time you get back from where you've "bin" cleanup will be done....;) :D :D

lbaker
12-16-2004, 12:45 PM
I'm sure Mz Bin will be back when she says she will Slick, after all... she's seldom late ;) ;)

luckies4me
12-16-2004, 12:57 PM
Richard, you are awesome! :D Thanks for the much needed laugh. I think if anything she would lick them to death!

slick
12-16-2004, 01:02 PM
I'm sure Mz Bin will be back when she says she will Slick, after all... she's seldom late ;) ;)
:D :D Stop it....my sides are hurting......you can count on mega hours of laughter to take those cold bugs away. Try it!

Cass...how are you feeling today? Life sucks sometimes and it's a good thing you've come here to relax a bit. Again, I'm sorry things have not been going well. Give Freckles a big hug and know that you are always welcome here.

Now, I'm ready for a DOTD please. Thanks.

davidpizzica
12-16-2004, 02:01 PM
Well if RICHARD is going to be Santa,(I thought I was going to be him! sniff!) then I can be the innkeeper.

RICHARD
12-16-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by david p
Well if RICHARD is going to be Santa,(I thought I was going to be him! sniff!) then I can be the innkeeper.

I'll trade places with you....My inn keeper skills are pretty good!!!:)

lbaker
12-16-2004, 02:15 PM
You've proven that for the last 85 weeks Richard. You're a natural! :D

davidpizzica
12-16-2004, 02:34 PM
Sounds good, RICHARD. I have the perfect Mrs. Claus!

Corinna
12-16-2004, 03:08 PM
UMMMM let me guess who would that be? :D

slick
12-16-2004, 06:09 PM
Well, I've layed around long enough. Seldom has this place bin this quiet.

Bartender...any chance of getting a cold one while I clean up after them camels....and why does this turban keep falling off my head. How do they get them to stay on?? :confused:

RICHARD
12-16-2004, 06:16 PM
Well, I've layed around long enough. Seldom has this place bin this quiet.

Bartender...any chance of getting a cold one while I clean up after them camels....and why does this turban keep falling off my head. How do they get them to stay on?? :confused:

Yes and bobby pins!!!

DONE!

I think everyone is Christmas-ing:D

slick
12-16-2004, 06:23 PM
bobby pins!!!
:eek: :eek: I don't even know Bobby...is he single? :D :D
OK, I'm getting punchy now....sorry....

Lady's Human
12-16-2004, 06:33 PM
Axel's pipes are working just fine, I hear him in the background every time I call Mom to see how they're doing.

Has anyone volunteered to be the grinch yet? If we already have a Grinch I volunteer to be Scrooge.

Being that I'm not going anywhere near the DOTG (sounds too much like the grog from our hail and farewell parties in Germany),
I'll take a bailey's please, bartender.

gini
12-16-2004, 06:35 PM
Ah, it is so seldom that I am able to drop by the bar lately, because I have bin so busy. I certainly wish I could just lay around on the couch for a while.

Here Slick, I will help you with the camel dung.........better be careful, you never know what else might be out there.

Richard, whatever it is the gang is drinking today - let me have a double.

:D :D :D

davidpizzica
12-16-2004, 06:47 PM
RICHARD, could I have a DOTD and a seat AWAY from the fire? I think this stuff could loosen my scalp!! LOL LOL!

Corinna
12-17-2004, 12:33 AM
Hey lets put that camel stuff out side and start a compost pile for a garden next year . Fresh veggies for all the food we seem to eat here.
Hey Slick is all the renovations done at your place?
I'm going to enjoy the quiet tommorrow our town hosts a basketball tournament boys and girls from several schools
its going to be nuts around in my neighborhood . (close to both grade,middle,and high schools) (using all 3 gyms)

Corinna
12-17-2004, 11:34 AM
Hey when does this show hit the stage. These pointy shoes are killing my feet..

gini
12-17-2004, 11:41 AM
Mario won't give me my turban back.

momoffuzzyfaces
12-17-2004, 12:19 PM
MOFF enters wearing her elf suit and sprinkling sparkling elf dust around. She sings:

Jolly Old St. Nickolas,
Lean your ear my way.
Don't you tell a single soul,
What I'm going to say!
Christmas eve is coming soon,
Now you dear old man.
Whisper what you'll bring to us.
Tell us if you can!

lbaker
12-17-2004, 12:24 PM
One of the three wise guys joins in (with thanks to Walt Kelly)

Deck us all with Boston Charlie
Walla walla wash, and Kalamazoo
Nora's freezing on the trolley
Swallar dollar cauliflower alli-ga-roo

slick
12-17-2004, 12:27 PM
Mario won't give me my turban back.
Seldom does he steal things. He's bin busy but I think he layed it over there.....;)

RICHARD
12-17-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Lady's Human
Axel's pipes are working just fine, I hear him in the background every time I call Mom to see how they're doing.

Has anyone volunteered to be the grinch yet? If we already have a Grinch I volunteer to be Scrooge.

Being that I'm not going anywhere near the DOTG (sounds too much like the grog from our hail and farewell parties in Germany),
I'll take a bailey's please, bartender.

Oh my!!!!

I just hope he has 'regular' singing hours! NO LATE NIGHT SERENADES!!

As for your part, you'll have to check with the talent scout....I just tend bar here!;)
Bailey's...DONE!

Gini..

DOTD...DONE!

David..

Loosen your scalp?? Try turning you into a fireball, should you cough a mouthful into the flames....that's all we need!:eek:

Corrina,

Try living next to the Lancaster Strawberry festival....

Helicopter rides Friday, Saturday and Sunday...10 until 6

Just across the street!!!:rolleyes:

Corrina...

Take them off for a minute....God knows when THIS pageant will get moving......

MOFF

Bravo!!!!!

Hey, Maybe we can hook you up with that wire....you know, the one that Cathy Rigby used in Peter Pan!!!

I am sorry I missed your order from yesterday!

Forgive me??

DONE!

Slick.

Hi and I'm leaving that line alone!!!

DONE!:D

zippy-kat
12-17-2004, 01:53 PM
MOFF enters wearing her elf suit and sprinkling sparkling elf dust around. She sings:

Jolly Old St. Nickolas,
Lean your ear my way.
Don't you tell a single soul,
What I'm going to say!
Christmas eve is coming soon,
Now you dear old man.
Whisper what you'll bring to us.
Tell us if you can!

When the clock is striking twelve,
When I'm fast asleep,
Down the chimney broad and black,
With your pack you'll creep;
All the stockings you will find
Hanging in a row;
Mine will be the shortest one,
You'll be sure to know.

Laurie wants a mat-tra-us;
Slick's last name is Heys;
Corinna wants a carousel;
Debbie gets straight A's;
Richard wants some workout tapes
(Or does he want Jane Fonda?)
David gets a plane ticket -
He goes and visits Donna.

Connie 'ceives a computer;
Captain gets a bike;
Logan bakes us cookies -
and shares w/ Cass's mice;

I lack a few gettin' everyone's name in there but I'm outta time -- see ya after work!

lbaker
12-17-2004, 01:55 PM
Is this woman a Christmas angel or what! Zippy, you are A-MAZING. :D

LoudLou
12-17-2004, 02:24 PM
Hack, hack, cough, cough... hey whose been in the L&F smoking all the frankincense, and myrrh!

Innkeeper I'd like a DOTD please. I need it. I am leaving a cleaning job I've held for 11 years.... need a little "courage".

RICHARD
12-17-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by LoudLou
Hack, hack, cough, cough... hey whose been in the L&F smoking all the frankincense, and myrrh!

Innkeeper I'd like a DOTD please. I need it. I am leaving a cleaning job I've held for 11 years.... need a little "courage".

WELCOME AND DONE!!!!

Courage??? No, you'll need SUNGLASSES!

Remember, the future is bright.

It's just a change of cars in the railroad of life.
Just remember to stay seated as the car begins to start and stop.
Have your ticket ready.
And don't stick your head out the window while the train is in motion!

slick
12-17-2004, 03:05 PM
Hey ebberyone......could I peeze hab a hot bandy peeze? Tanks....

Corinna
12-17-2004, 03:17 PM
Zippy you are such a poet. that was good.
Slick to much sauce or do you have a cold still? My son and I both have something. It what ever my wonderful daoughter and son in law had when they came over. Ben has caugh and headache. I have sore throat and ear draining. I slept alnight and just finished a5 hour nap. feeling much better.
Richard thanks my feet are really sore. no wonder elves walk funny and only hang out with large men in red fur suits.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-17-2004, 05:02 PM
Hey you guys, I'm otta here! Hope you all have a very very Merry Christmas and the best of New Years!

Hopefully I'll be checking in during our travels, but just in case....

If I don't see you before, see you all next year! :D

gini
12-17-2004, 05:15 PM
Zip, you are the only one who doesn't appreciate your own talent!

Slick, I hope your cold gets better soon. They are a drag!

Debbie, I am glad that you will be getting away for Christmas. My best thoughts are with you now.

Corinna, can I try on your shoes?

Richard, this is a great drink.............(needs more).

Laurie, come on over here and sit for a while.

LoudLou, no one ever goes into the L & F - didn't someone warn you?

:D :D :D

MOFF........big hugs to you.

I just spent the last hour putting a tiny electric train together with my brother. We would get it working just right and then he would HAVE TO RACE IT...........and back to work we went once again to get all of the cars on the track after he crashed it! I am laughing just like I did when I was a little kid.........and he the big brother.

RICHARD
12-17-2004, 05:38 PM
Hey ebberyone......could I peeze hab a hot bandy peeze? Tanks....

HOP BANDY...DONE!

Corrina,

See what pointy shoes do to you?

T&P

See ya, relax and have fun....:)

Gini,

You can't "conduct" and drive.......:D

What the hell.....DONE!

RedHedd
12-17-2004, 05:45 PM
T&P's mom - have a happy holiday season .... see you next year!

slick
12-17-2004, 06:01 PM
:D :D The train! The train! How come everytime I hear about a train Richard pops into mind?? :D :D Isn't Christmas magical...brings out the kid in all of us. Nice to hear the laughter, Gini.

Thanks for the drink Richard. Clears up the sinuses.

Debbie, you know where I am. Happy trails to you and big {{{HUGS}}} being sent your way from me, Max and Speckles. Come back safe.

momoffuzzyfaces
12-17-2004, 06:16 PM

MOFF

Bravo!!!!!

Hey, Maybe we can hook you up with that wire....you know, the one that Cathy Rigby used in Peter Pan!!!

I am sorry I missed your order from yesterday!

Forgive me??

DONE!

I'll forgive you if you promise not to string me up like Cathy Rigby in Peter Pan!

I'm an elf, not a fairy. There's a BIG difference. PLUS I'm afraid of heights! I get dizzy wearing a shoe with an inch heel!

RICHARD
12-17-2004, 06:20 PM

I'm an elf, not a fairy. There's a BIG difference. PLUS I'm afraid of heights! I get dizzy wearing a shoe with an inch heel!
:D [/B]

Xmas rule 602.5

Don't piss off the elves.....

DONE!:D

Corinna
12-17-2004, 11:36 PM
Gini if you can wear a size 5 shoe have at it. Yes Im short(5'2") pudgy and have little pigmy feet.So I marry a tall(6'5") thin big footed man(size 16 shoe)
glad to hear cold is getting better.
Hey richard how about letting the carolers in for some cocoa I bet they are cold outside but first better grab Mario. He might frighten some of the kids. Falala

gini
12-18-2004, 01:33 AM
Corinna, well, I wear a size 8................I am short and pudgy too, but I have big feet:D :D

Should we rehearse for this pageant? Let's all have a night cap and sit down and talk about how this is going to work.

Richard? Richard? Whee are you when we need drinks!

And what part are you playing in this pageant Richard.........oh no, here he comes in swaddling clothes!

RICHARD
12-18-2004, 04:24 AM

Richard? Richard? Whee are you when we need drinks!

And what part are you playing in this pageant Richard.........oh no, here he comes in swaddling clothes!

HERE!

DOTD? done!

It's 2:20 a.m.....

I traded with David, I am the innkeeper......

"There is no room at the inn, but I do have a bar stool you can use......."

-------------------------
Mario and I are playing darts....I figured that it's safer that way...

Late night and no one to walk in front of us......

RICHARD
12-18-2004, 04:34 AM
One of the three wise guys joins in (with thanks to Walt Kelly)

Deck us all with Boston Charlie
Walla walla wash, and Kalamazoo
Nora's freezing on the trolley
Swallar dollar cauliflower alli-ga-roo

LAURIE!!

This is the jingle they play before the Dodger games on the radio broadcast..

It's a beautiful day for a ball game, for a ball game today.
The fans are out to get a ticket or two, from Walla Walla
Washington to Kalamazoo..

It's a beautiful day for a ball game, for a ball game today.
We're gonna cheer and boo and raise a hullabaloo!
At the ball game today!

Leave it to you to put those two cities together!

davidpizzica
12-18-2004, 04:37 AM
RICHARD, Could I have a DOTD? I need to get my beard white for Santa. Would that do it? I also have my own padding!!

slick
12-18-2004, 10:30 AM
Mornin' everyone. Won't be on much today....got to get some shoppin' done and I'm going to a concert tonight. For now I'll take a Spanish coffee for the road.

Got an email from Debbie this morning...she was home with Peanut while the motorhome got a new set of tires. Tubby all packed and ready to go and Peanut keeps meowing.... Anyway, that was a couple of hours ago so I guess they are on their way by now. Safe trip guys.

Richard in swaddling clothes....:D :D

Corinna
12-18-2004, 11:16 AM
Richard you have been hanging out with Mario way too much.!!!!!
I don't think we have a cradle that big.
Gini I'm working on the pudgy part lost 15 lbs over the summer, being diabetic I want to do it slow and not knock my self for a loop . Too fast and levels jump up and down. Just looking at serving sizes and portions. Oh and a lot of walking.

zippy-kat
12-18-2004, 12:05 PM
Morning all!

I'm having a muscle spasm in my calf (hurt it at the gym last night), so I think I'll just sit on the couch and watch for now. Hey, does anyone have any unwrapped gifts? I'll wrap them for you while you rehearse.

Anyone game for some carmel popcorn?

RICHARD
12-18-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by david p
RICHARD, Could I have a DOTD? I need to get my beard white for Santa. Would that do it? I also have my own padding!!

David,

Sure.

Pop on the wide screen......the Pitt game is on.....oops!

14-7.....

DONE???

Slick....

Cats sense more that we realize.... Why do I get the feeling that someplace between 'here and there' Debbie is gonna cross paths with a new pal???;) Any bets??:D

Corrina, be careful with those feet!!!

Zip,

I'll have Mario get some Ben Gay outta the first aid kit and give your calf a little massage.....

Let's see...we need some animals for the manger....is your calf up to being in the pageant???
:rolleyes:

How do you play a game of caramel corn????

momoffuzzyfaces
12-18-2004, 01:42 PM

Zip,

I'll have Mario get some Ben Gay outta the first aid kit and give your calf a little massage.....
:D My cat Chester LOVES the smell of Ben Gay!

If he gets a whiff of it, you'll have a cat nose stuck to your leg the rest of the day. It's hard to walk that way. I know from experience. :D

I must confess! I bought a 12 pack today!
A 12 pack of root beer! I may share with Santa if he's been a good boy this year!:D

davidpizzica
12-18-2004, 03:51 PM
My cat Chester LOVES the smell of Ben Gay!

If he gets a whiff of it, you'll have a cat nose stuck to your leg the rest of the day. It's hard to walk that way. I know from experience. :D

I must confess! I bought a 12 pack today!
A 12 pack of root beer! I may share with Santa if he's been a good boy this year!:D Connie, he HAS been a good boy! (down on knees, oops! one knee) Please! Please!

slick
12-18-2004, 05:18 PM
Malls, malls, malls. Who invented them anyway!!!! Got all my shopping done, now I just have to wrap like crazy and get everything delivered by tomorrow night. I need an ice cold beer please.

David, I think you can get up off your knees now.....we know you've been a good boy.

Hey Connie, into the 12-packs now are we???;) I've just make a huge pot of catnip tea. Help yourself for the furry ones.

LoudLou
12-18-2004, 05:27 PM

How do you play a game of caramel corn????

Hmmm... I'm not sure. A Sticky Situation... not knowing the rules of the game.

:o :rolleyes:

Corinna
12-18-2004, 05:50 PM
David one knee are you trying to say something. If not get up quick.
Slick I had to go to wally world today man it snows and every one goes shopping . I haven't even tried the mall since oct. :eek:

RICHARD
12-19-2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by LoudLou
Hmmm... I'm not sure. A Sticky Situation... not knowing the rules of the game.

:o :rolleyes:

Easy!

10 points for flicking small pieces stuck to your fingers without getting caught.

5 points for eating a mouthful with no hull to pick out of your teeth.

2 points for eating a handful with nothing left on your hands.

You lose the same amount of points when you fail at those first three rules...

;)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-19-2004, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Corinna
David one knee are you trying to say something. If not get up quick.
Slick I had to go to wally world today man it snows and every one goes shopping . I haven't even tried the mall since oct. :eek: That's ok! I know he was just asking for a root beer. :D

I wouldn't want Mrs. Claus to beat me up! :eek:

davidpizzica
12-19-2004, 12:40 PM
That's ok! I know he was just asking for a root beer. :D

I wouldn't want Mrs. Clause to beat me up! :eek: It's not nice to fool Mrs. Claus!

lbaker
12-20-2004, 05:56 AM
I suggest you pause
Before you mess with claws
From Mrs Claus...... ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-20-2004, 12:52 PM
I suggest you pause
Before you mess with claws
From Mrs Claus...... ;)
Gosh, who woulda thunk that leaving a root beer and cookies out for Santa would cheese Mrs. Claws er Claus off. Ok! Ok! I'll make it milk and cookies like the rest of the world!:D

zippy-kat
12-20-2004, 05:55 PM
Are we open, still?
I'm really disappointed -on the verge of tears- and need a pick me up.

My mom and dad's christmas present was RUINED. :(

RICHARD
12-20-2004, 06:00 PM
Are we open, still?
I'm really disappointed -on the verge of tears- and need a pick me up.

My mom and dad's christmas present was RUINED. :(

Don't cry?

Here's a drink, DONE!

and what happened??

gini
12-20-2004, 06:01 PM
bang, bang, bang, Richard, quick, open the bar!!!!

Zip, come on in and sit down.........what happened?

This is a crazy Christmas season. None of my packages are arriving on time............things I ordered rush delivery are on some slow boat nowhere near me.................

not sure what is happening, but I am sorry Zip.

captain
12-20-2004, 07:20 PM
Barperson,

Make Zip's drink a DOUBLE ...............

Come on in Zip - sit down ........ take a big breath, a large gulp .... and talk to us.

davidpizzica
12-20-2004, 07:27 PM
This will be my Christmas present to the Dog House and PT. Tomorrow moosom will post a couple of very recent pictures of me in General. David p does actually have a face!! LOL LOL!