PDA

View Full Version : Look at how R&R have grown

jazzcat
12-14-2004, 10:19 PM
Hubby and I decided to do growth pictures every couple of weeks. The first was taken 10-16-04 and the second 12-12-04. They are growing quickly.

First Rumor
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/bb14.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/bb7.jpg

Rocky
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/bb13.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/bb11.jpg

Rocky is long and lean and Rumor is round.

I think it's funny that Richard was wearing the same sweatshirt in both sets of pictures.:p

rg_girlca
12-14-2004, 10:30 PM
GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS.

Gosh Lori, Rocky and Rumor and growing into such beautiful kitties.

I love seeing the before and after pics.

PSSSSTTTTTT..Hey Richard. I hope that sweatshirt got washed in between pictures.:D (Just joshin with ya.)

shais_mom
12-15-2004, 12:14 AM
what cute little fuzzbutts!!!

catcrazylady
12-15-2004, 06:06 AM
Look at those two!!! They are so darn adorable and growing like weeds! They are staying so fuzzy. I want to get my hands on those two so bad. All that fur is just dying for a schmoozle!:D :D :D

NKBurlington
12-15-2004, 06:48 AM
They are cute!

I thought it was funny too that he was wearing the same shirt!

K & L
12-15-2004, 08:06 AM
It sure doesn't take long does it? They're both gorgeous!

Laura's Babies
12-15-2004, 08:18 AM
I love the "then and now" pictures! That first one, he is just a tiny little ball of fluff! Cute babies and beauftiful "children".

catmandu
12-15-2004, 08:27 AM
That is wonderful,to see them grow,into the Gorgeous Cats,that it is thier destiny,to be,and we are so happy,to be able to see Rocky,and Rumor,grow,up before our eyes.

catlover4ever
12-15-2004, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by jazzcat
[B]
Rocky is long and lean and Rumor is round.[B]

Lori they are adorable. Gracie and Gabe are the same way...Gracie is round and Gabe is so much longer than her.....I wonder if it is a tabby trait?

kimlovescats
12-15-2004, 10:08 AM
Lori, it is just amazing how much they have grown .... and they are just as adorable and beautiful and cuddly and cute, and .. and... and .... WONDERFUL, as I KNEW they would be!!!!

Kissies to R&R from foster mommy Kim!!!!:D

christa
12-15-2004, 10:18 AM
Amazing how much they've grown! They're still the fluffyest two kitties I've EVER seen!!!

Isn't it sad when you realize that you can't pick them up anymore with just one hand?!?! Gotta use both hands . . . When it comes to that, you know that they're growing!

sirrahbed
12-15-2004, 11:27 AM
I noticed what Christa said - it now takes two hands to hold them! I thought Richard put on the same sweatshirt on purpose:rolleyes: That would actually be a good idea for future pictures - helps with the comparison:D Both kittens are so adorable!!
Lori - I know I am SOOO glad we got ours - I bet you are too. What a great decision and how much joy these two have brought to our house:D As for Liz and Rob - it is Robbie who is round and very BIG, built sturdy. Lizzie is petite, built long and lean.

I loved seeing the Rocky and Rumor pictures - they are not so much "Fuzzbutts" anymore!!

jazzcat
12-15-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Lori - I know I am SOOO glad we got ours - I bet you are too. What a great decision and how much joy these two have brought to our house:D As for Liz and Rob - it is Robbie who is round and very BIG, built sturdy. Lizzie is petite, built long and lean.

I loved seeing the Rocky and Rumor pictures - they are not so much "Fuzzbutts" anymore!!

Yes, I am so glad I got them and you know how nervous I was about it all. As I sit here typing I have my little Rocky man in my lap and Rumor is sleeping on the desk. They are my velcro kitties and I love them very much! You are also right about them not being such "FuzzButts" anymore, but they are still adorable sweethearts.

krazyaboutkatz
12-16-2004, 12:29 AM
They sure are growing fast but are still fluffy cutie pies.:)

Corinna
12-16-2004, 01:04 AM
Are both of the sets of kittens from Josephine . It looks like in each pair one grows lots bigger than the other , or am I imagining things?

kimlovescats
12-16-2004, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by Corinna
Are both of the sets of kittens from Josephine . It looks like in each pair one grows lots bigger than the other , or am I imagining things?

Nope, they are from different litters, but ALL from my rescue ... Cats4Keeps! Lori and Deb came down with their hubbies from their homes in Ohio and East Tennesse together, to adopt their babies from me! It was a wonderful time for all of us!:D

Robbie and Lizzie are Josephine's babies. Rocky and Rumor are the babies of Jasmine, who was adopted by another PTer, MultiCatMom!;)

Barbara
12-16-2004, 02:59 AM
Richard will have to wear that sweatshirt every time you take the pictures:D (so we could notice Richard's growth too;) :p ).

They are so big now and the cutest teenagers ever:)

catfamily
12-20-2004, 06:56 AM
They are such beautiful cats.Thanks for the pictures:D :D