PDA

View Full Version : Yet another with babies to be in...

QueenScoopalot
12-14-2004, 08:00 PM
I just snagged a sweet and tiny very pregnant tuxie girl this evening. She's hugely pregnant, and looks like a kitten herself! :( She's evidently had litters before as her nipples are pre-used for lack of a better term. :rolleyes: So at least this little girl's safe from the icy cold weather that's happening here. She has a ratty old flea collar around her neck, but even if her so called owners had seen me trapping her, they wouldn't have stopped me that's for sure! :mad: So the little girls tucked into the bathroom, and drinking a lot of water she's so thirsty. I'll probably be shipping her to another foster home within a day or so. She's such a darling dainty little thing. :) See how I celebrate birthdays? :rolleyes:

catcrazylady
12-14-2004, 08:25 PM
I'm very happy for this sweet little girl and her future babies that you came along. She and her kittens will now have a chance at life. You are so wonderful!:D Are you sick of me saying that yet?;)

So it's your birthday huh? I'm sorry I didn't know that. I guess it's posted somewhere but I didn't see it. I don't know how good your day was but I sure know it was a very blessed day for some kitties!!!:D :D :D

:D :D :D !!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAN !!! :D :D :D

I really hope you had a good day and happy thoughts and best wishes are coming your way from me and the crew!!

Laura's Babies
12-14-2004, 08:49 PM
Another Mama going to have babies in the warmth of your TLC? Lucky kitties! When do you ever get time off? NOT!!!!! The call comes, you go.... that's how it works, right?

See, you got a wonderful gift for your birthday! The joy of SAVING a Mom and her babies!

Mandy1
12-14-2004, 09:26 PM
Lucky cat, She can now have a great forever home with someone.

Ps: Happy birthday:D :p ;)

GraciesMommy
12-14-2004, 09:29 PM
Another life saved! Good going!

kimlovescats
12-14-2004, 09:37 PM
Jan, you are doing great work .... God Bless you and this mama and babies! Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :D

rg_girlca
12-14-2004, 10:12 PM
One Mama saved from having her babies out in the cold.

Bless you Jan.:D

catmandu
12-15-2004, 09:12 AM
That was kind,of you,and we pray,that the Mother,and Kittens,will be happy,and healthy,and that they will all get Furr Ever Homes.

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-15-2004, 10:45 AM
That little mama-cat is SOOOOOO blessed!! Thank your with all my heart for doing this for her!!

QueenScoopalot
12-15-2004, 03:20 PM
Who ever adopts this sweet little mama to be in the future, is in for some serious lap fungus LOL! She is such a darling little girl. :) I'm so glad I was able to get her in before she had kittens outside. ;)

catfamily
12-15-2004, 08:32 PM
Great job Jan.How much longer can you this??Too bad you didn't have human children to take over for you in a few years.Me and Mike were driving somewhere and we looked around our city..and no cats.And we laughed because you took most of them off the street to have a great life.We love you.Carla and Mike.:D ;) :D

QueenScoopalot
12-15-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by catfamily
Great job Jan.How much longer can you this??Too bad you didn't have human children to take over for you in a few years.Me and Mike were driving somewhere and we looked around our city..and no cats.And we laughed because you took most of them off the street to have a great life.We love you.Carla and Mike.:D ;) :D Carla, You and Mike just don't have that magnet in yours heads yet! The one that makes your head turn at just the right moment to catch the dumpster diving cats etc! But maybe you're right....I got most of them by now. :D Guess I'll go till I drop. "Sweet Adelaide" went into a foster home to have her kittens, so hubby will be happy the bathroom's not overtaken again by babies. ;) And P.S..Thank you Leslie for transporting her to Larry's! ;)