PDA

View Full Version : Misty, you are a lazy bum!

cali
12-14-2004, 06:34 PM
lol I took happy and misty to the park today now that I have all my big english stuff overwith and I have the time lol I felt bad that I have been unsable to exersize them at all lately. well, while we were at the park I would put the ball in the snow at one end of the park and then I would walk with them all the way to the other end, then send them racing to find the ball lol one of the times i did this, they were both running around hunting for the ball, then misty comes back without the ball, and just stands beside me watching happy, so i told her to go help happy find the ball, she glances at me, and procededs to lay down in the snow legs crossed and watches Happy with this amused look in her eyes, then when happy found the ball happy gets 5 feet away, misty jumps up grabs the ball and drops it on my feet as if she did all the work! she's a lazy bum! :rolleyes:

LorraineO
12-14-2004, 06:42 PM
no,,, shes a SMART lazy bum,, :D :D :D :D :D :D

cloverfdx
12-14-2004, 07:26 PM
LOL not lazy, smart ;). Elvis does the exact same thing, poor Clover always loses the ball a few meters from me and he prances back thinking he is so smart.

cali
12-14-2004, 09:30 PM
lol Misty is definatly smart in that respect lol but Happy is a heck of a lot more helpful! lol if I loose something Happy will help me find it, misty says "do it yourself!" lol but jeeze do you realize how hard it is to exersize a hyperactive BC when she just drops the ball on my feet, and lets Happy do all the work? lol easy to tire out Happy, she is so obessed with the ball... lol but Misty is like "ok, I used half my energy, now I shall relax and let the other dog do all my work till I am fully energized again!" :rolleyes: lol

cloverfdx
12-14-2004, 09:39 PM
Lol the joys of living with a BC from working backgrounds, gotta love em though :D.

bckrazy
12-14-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by cali
lol but jeeze do you realize how hard it is to exersize a hyperactive BC when she just drops the ball on my feet, and lets Happy do all the work? lol easy to tire out Happy, she is so obessed with the ball... lol but Misty is like "ok, I used half my energy, now I shall relax and let the other dog do all my work till I am fully energized again!" :rolleyes: lol

wow.. I think Misty and Gonzo could be related. that sounds so much like my crazy BC dork!! ^_~ he likes to drop the ball halfway through bringing it back and make the people fetch it for themselves...

pitc9
12-15-2004, 08:50 AM
LOL!! How funny!!:D

cali
12-15-2004, 11:00 AM
wow.. I think Misty and Gonzo could be related. that sounds so much like my crazy BC dork!! ^_~ he likes to drop the ball halfway through bringing it back and make the people fetch it for themselves

lol that would be a BC thing :p a question was asked on a border collie board about that and every single person said that their BCs do that lol nody has any idea why though lol