PDA

View Full Version : Broken Heart

Bailey's Mommy
12-14-2004, 05:56 PM
My Bailey girl passed away this morning, Dec 14 2004. She was in my life for 10 wonderful years and will remain in my memories for the rest of my life. I miss her sooo much. I really don't know what else to say. All I know is that my heart is broken. I have lost my best friend.

Thandi
12-14-2004, 05:59 PM
Wonderful memories will be with you forever.

LorraineO
12-14-2004, 06:44 PM
Awwww,,, I am sending you big cyber hugs,,, I am so sorry you lost your baby.......:( she was a beautiful girl from her pic!!!

slick
12-14-2004, 07:22 PM
:( :( Bailey....you look just like ChrisH's Bob, in fact you could be his sister. RIP little girl and play happy at the RB.

Welcome to Pet Talk Bailey's Mom. You've come to the right place. We all know the pain of losing a furbaby and sometimes sharing that pain with others can bring you comfort.

robinh
12-14-2004, 07:57 PM
I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your beautiful baby.

RIP Bailey - play hard at the bridge. Say hi to Peach for me.

Bailey's Mommy
12-14-2004, 08:00 PM
Thank you for the support. I am going to need it. I plan on being here quite a bit. I am missing my girl terribly. She was a huge part of my life, actually, she was a part of me. I would love to see a pic of chrish's Bob.

sammy101
12-14-2004, 08:30 PM
omg im so sorry for your loss:( :(
{{Hugs!}}

RIP Bailey:(

captain
12-14-2004, 11:58 PM
{{{hugs}}} to you during this difficult time.
We will be here to help and listen ....

ramanth
12-15-2004, 08:35 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

RIP Bailey.

pipersmom
12-15-2004, 09:27 AM
I'm so sorry. Bailey is so beautiful. You'll see her again.

Hugs to you.

pitc9
12-15-2004, 01:29 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss.

RIP sweet Bailey... play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.

Until you meet again....
:(

*~Hugs~* to you!

Kater
12-15-2004, 01:54 PM
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. :( Bailey was a beautiful girl. RIP always, sweet Bailey.

Here is the Rainbow Bridge story, in case you have not heard it:
http://www.petloss.com/poems/maingrp/rainbowb.htm

Tina
12-15-2004, 02:05 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss.:(

slick
12-15-2004, 03:58 PM
I would love to see a pic of chrish's Bob.
Go here.....
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?threadid=65762&highlight=Pics+of+Bob

Logan
12-15-2004, 04:32 PM
I wanted to welcome you to Pet Talk. I'm just sorry you have joined under such difficult circumstances. Our thoughts are with you over the loss of such a beautiful girl.

Logan

KYS
12-15-2004, 06:40 PM
I am so sorry!

RIP Bailey.

Bailey's Mommy
12-15-2004, 09:25 PM
WOW...You guys are amazing. Just reading all of the posts is making me feel a little better. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS, and thank you for the pics of Bob. He is beautiful and so much like Bailey.

I found myself talking to her this morning. We always had our usual morning routine and when it was time for me to tell her that I love her....I did...even though she wasn't there. It is really hard breaking a routine that you have done everyday for 10 years. The hardest part is getting home from work. She's not here wagging her little tail and giving me those wonderful little kisses. I can't hug her anymore......(oh this where I start crying again)

Thanks again for all the kind words and support. I'll be back tomorrow.

Lisa

Sudilar
12-15-2004, 11:02 PM
Lisa, I am so sorry for your great loss. Bailey was beautiful. I know how much the silence hurts. Bailey will always be with you. She lives on in your heart. Hugs.

Cinder & Smoke
12-16-2004, 01:06 AM
:(

{{{HUGS}}} to you, Lisa.

Rest In Peace, Dear Bailey,
You'll be missed.

/s/ :( Phred

Corinna
12-16-2004, 01:15 AM
Welcome so sorry it had to be like this. I have a L&W springer Merlin. Hes my 2nd personal one (family used to raise them) I had a b&w cocker 16 yrs old I had to send to the rb bridge due to health reasons.that was 25yrs ago I still do talk with her and miss her. My mom did a painting of her . It helps we have great artists her perhaps in the future you could get one of them to paint you a memory for you from photos.
Sending you{{{{HUG}}}}

ChrisH
12-16-2004, 07:43 AM
Lisa, I have only just seen this, I am so, so sorry for the loss of your precious Bailey. {{big Hugs}}

Rest in Peace beautiful Bailey.

Chris

P.S. Kater alerted me to how you would like to see a picture of my Bob who, as slick said, resembles Bailey. I know that she has already linked a thread but I thought you might also like to see the picture I have attached to this post, it's a greyscale one where he has the longer ear hair.
{{more hugs}}

Puppy_Love4
12-16-2004, 11:27 AM
oh no I am sooo sry for your loss..

RIP Bailey :(

Bailey's Mommy
12-16-2004, 09:33 PM
KYS, SUDILAR, CINDER & SMOKE, CHRIS, CORINNA AND PUPPY_LOVE4...THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT. IT MEANS ALOT TO ME.

Corinna..The painting would be a wonderful idea. My son is quite the artist. I will ask him to do one for me (when he is ready of course), then I will always be able to see her.

Chris...Bob is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing the grey scale pic of him. Him and Bailey seem to have the same eyes and the same facial expressions. If I didn't know any better, I'd think they were brother and sister. I love the long hair on the ears. This is really crazy....I also have a black cat named Ebby. I have had her for years. You don't happen to have a Boxer as well, do you???..lol. I have a Boxer pup. He will be 1 yr old next month.

Today was a little easier. Probably because it was a busy day. Last night I woke up around 4 am. I went downstairs to get a drink and I could have sworn that I heard Bailey's tags clinking against each other. It sounded as if she was right behind me. I turned around but of course she wasn't there. It seemed so real. I do believe that she is still here with me.

Take care everyone. I will post again tomorrow night.

Lisa

Canis Amicus
12-17-2004, 05:54 AM
Iam very sorry for your loss. RIP Bailey.

anna_66
12-20-2004, 08:30 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss:(

R.I.P. Bailey

Mandy1
12-26-2004, 07:45 PM
Im sorry to hear about your loss :( Big hugs coming your way.

RottiMommy49
01-04-2005, 10:30 AM
I'm so very sorry I just saw this post. Bailey was such a sweet looking little girl and my heart breaks for you. The pain is devistating. ((((Hugs to you))))
Look for my Nikita at the RB Bailey.
RIP pretty girl.