PDA

View Full Version : There's a new little star shining down from the sky tonight :-(

QueenScoopalot
12-14-2004, 05:20 PM
I had a young (5 months) black kitten brought to me two days ago. Poor little guy had a horrid URI, and had been bleeding blood (rectally) as of last night. He went to the White Coats, and was jaundiced, and had probable pneumonia. Poor little boy was suffering, so I had to let him go. He had two warm nights, and fluids injected into his dehydrated little body, but he wasn't eating or drinking at all. The vet thought he may have had FIP due to the tenderness in his abdomen, but I'll never know for certain. He may have been poisoned as word has it, someone from the area he was dumped has been poisoning the cats etc. :( At least he didn't die in the woods nearby. RIP little guy. :(

moosmom
12-14-2004, 05:22 PM
Jan,

:(:(

RIP sweet little boy. You were loved.

doolittleky
12-14-2004, 05:29 PM
I am so sorry! That poor baby! Thanks for taking care of him while you had him.
Doo=^..^=

catcrazylady
12-14-2004, 06:03 PM
Oh Jan I'm so very sorry.:( :( :( I am so thankful that if just for a few days the little guy new someone cared. God Bless you for giving him that and helping him have a peaceful passing to the RB.

Rest now little one and be pain free.

catlover4ever
12-14-2004, 06:37 PM
Jan you are definately and angel on earth. You have such wonderful compassion and caring. You did the right thing and at least this little one knew love in his last days.

Laura's Babies
12-14-2004, 06:47 PM
I am so glad he got that time to be loved and cared for before he left a world that was cold and cruel to him.

RIP little blackie boy!

QSL, you ARE an angel!!!

kimlovescats
12-14-2004, 07:09 PM
How very sad, and difficult for you Jan ... but you showed him love and care and a peaceful release!

(((HUGS)))

Kim

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-14-2004, 07:12 PM
Thank you for being there for him. At least he knew love before he had to go.

RIP sweet little blackie. :(

rosethecopycat
12-14-2004, 07:16 PM
Those were the best days of that little guys life, warm and safe.

Thank you for loving him.

So many go their entire lives without knowing a gentle human touch.

Godspeed to the bridge, little one.

rg_girlca
12-14-2004, 09:13 PM
Oh gosh Jan, I am so sorry that this little one didn't make it. At least he knew 2 days of warmth and love thanks to you. That's more than most of them have ever known.

Rest in Peace little black one.

Logan
12-14-2004, 09:16 PM
He had more love in those couple of days than many ever experience. Thank you, Jan, for trying, and loving. :(

catmandu
12-15-2004, 09:19 AM
And he is at The RB,where he is being loved.

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-15-2004, 09:22 AM
Thank you so much for making his last days abit more comfortable!! RIP little kitty!!!

Randi
12-15-2004, 10:44 AM
QSL, I can't say this often enough - You're an angel!! Thank you so much for making this little guy's last days comfortable. :) I can't bear to think how long he would have suffered otherwise. :(

Rest in Peace, little blackie!