PDA

View Full Version : Addicted to Pet talk

Palomino21
12-14-2004, 05:09 PM
I am so hooked on this place. I am addicted to your kitty cat pictures and love to see the kittens. I come here several times a day!! Anyone else feel the same?

Annie

QueenScoopalot
12-14-2004, 05:30 PM
YUP! Can't seem to stay away. :D The computer was down for most of the week, and I figured out how to get here after having withdrawals for four days! :eek: :rolleyes:

sirrahbed
12-14-2004, 05:31 PM
YES :rolleyes: :o

catcrazylady
12-14-2004, 05:32 PM
I freak out when I can't at least lurk!!!:eek: Does that make me an addict?;) :D

sirrahbed
12-14-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
I freak out when I can't at least lurk!!!:eek: Does that make me an addict?;) :D
You are 9 posts away from 5000 - (as of 6:31 est on 14 Dec 2004) I think you qualify for addicted:D

catcrazylady
12-14-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
You are 9 posts away from 5000 - (as of 6:31 est on 14 Dec 2004) I think you qualify for addicted:D

OMG!!!! I had no idea!!! Geesh I have a really big mouth don't I? Never mind....don't answer that question!:p

sirrahbed
12-14-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
OMG!!!! I had no idea!!! Geesh I have a really big mouth don't I? Never mind....don't answer that question!:p

I checked and I am only slightly quieter than you. You average 11.4 posts per day. I average a puny 11.1 posts per day. :D

moosmom
12-14-2004, 05:47 PM
Addicted? FOR SURE!!!!!

CCL,

You with a big mouth? I hardly think so. You just have alot of cats to talk about. How's the ole Magooster doing anyway?

You still need to send me a picture in the mail so I can submit the story to Cat Fancy. When you get a chance.

(((hugs)))

Karen
12-14-2004, 05:55 PM
Hey, it's an addiction that's not fattening, doesn't give you bad breath, won't cause cancer, doesn't cost a lot of money, you cannot get arrested for it ... and when people ask while you are grinning after checking the Internet, you can tell them why without fear of embarrassment! ;)

catcrazylady
12-14-2004, 05:55 PM
Glad to see you back Donna and I'm gonna post a new Goo thread in a little bit.

Wow Debbie you are as addicted as me!!!

sirrahbed
12-14-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Karen
... and when people ask while you are grinning after checking the Internet, you can tell them why without fear of embarrassment! ;)

I'm not so sure Karen:p I was all excited about holding each one of my kitties up to the webcam to show several of my PT friends and my neighbor gave me that look my daughter calls "I think you have lobsters growing out of your ears":o

sirrahned
12-14-2004, 06:04 PM
Ruff tough grandpa..I can't go to bed without being caught up on all of the latest PT Posts.

Grandpa ...and Lovin it...

sirrahned
12-14-2004, 06:09 PM
I actually read more than I post...But I am here nonetheless...Debbie keeps a pretty good dialog going from our house :D :D :D

Laura's Babies
12-14-2004, 06:44 PM
Addictive.... well, when you give people your cell phone number because you are ALWAYS online on dial up and unless I am looking for something, here is where I be!

Also, when my kids want to see what I been up to, they come to Pet Talk to read about it here!

HI DENNIS ***WAVE ***WAVE*** Long time no see! Good to see you doing some posting..

Sirrahbed, if you get excited showing them babies over the web cam, just think how those of us who SAW them reacted.... (I just get those funny looks when I say "OH! GUESS WHAT I SAW!!!!")

catcrazylady
12-14-2004, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by sirrahned
I actually read more than I post...But I am here nonetheless...Debbie keeps a pretty good dialog going from our house :D :D :D

:D :D :D Good one Dennis! :D :D :D

rosethecopycat
12-14-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Karen
Hey, it's an addiction that's not fattening, doesn't give you bad breath, won't cause cancer, doesn't cost a lot of money, you cannot get arrested for it ... and when people ask while you are grinning after checking the Internet, you can tell them why without fear of embarrassment! ;)

I dunno, house isn't cleaning itself, now is it.

Definitely a side effect.:p

Palomino21
12-14-2004, 09:30 PM
LOL... Good I am not the only one who's addicted.

catmandu
12-15-2004, 09:13 AM
I am so hooked,that if I buy a Computer,it will be for Pet Talking,it up.

QueenScoopalot
12-15-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by rosethecopycat
I dunno, house isn't cleaning itself, now is it.

Definitely a side effect.:p What's housecleaning? :confused: :confused: I don't see any hairballs, litter strewn about, occasional barf piles etc. when all I see is the monitor! :D Does make it a bit hard getting out of the 'puter room however. Tumbleweeds (aka hair) are getting a wee bit deep here LOL! Pull the shades so the sun don't show the dust, and do it tomorrow right? :confused: :D ;) :p

slick
12-15-2004, 06:50 PM
I'm sooo hooked.....

How hooked are you?

I'm sooo hooked that without it I'd be floundering in murky waters with no where to turn!!!!
Oh no, not that fishy thing again.... :o

rosethecopycat
12-15-2004, 06:54 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by slick
I'm sooo hooked.....

[B]How hooked are you?

I'm SO hooked that: If it's not bursting into flames, it can wait till after PT.

RICHARD
12-15-2004, 06:56 PM
ADDICTED???

http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66358

Not a problem in MY HOUSE!

neko1
12-15-2004, 07:04 PM
Oh yes I am addicted! I visit a couple times a day, although I don't have any time to post, I read as many threads as I can and see all the kitty picture ones!