PDA

View Full Version : What kind of cat am I?...says Eliot

sirrahbed
12-14-2004, 12:56 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/4JOSIE.jpg
What am I? I sortof have an M on my forehead. I sortof have tiger stripes. My vet records called tiger/grey. My Meowmie says I am B-U-T-ful and Josie thinks I am swell, but what kind of cat am I?? Do we need a thread for Moggies?:rolleyes:

mina'smomma
12-14-2004, 12:59 PM
Oh Dear Eliot

you are a beautiful multi colored tabby.

pitc9
12-14-2004, 01:01 PM
No matter what you are... you're a cutie pie fur sure!!

chrangharris
12-14-2004, 01:40 PM
You are a very handsome prince!

christa
12-14-2004, 01:45 PM
Like I said in the Tabby thread, Eliot, you are a TABBY just like ME!!! Only you are a HANDSOME multicolored tabby! I am also multicolored . . . I have some brown in with my gray & white. Makes us more unique ;)

Trust me, Eliot, you're NO "Moggie"!!! I don't want to hear you talking like that anymore!!!

Love & Kisses,
Josie

sirrahbed
12-14-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by christa

Love & Kisses,
Josie

Headbumpies!!!,
Eliot
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/JOSIE.jpg

rg_girlca
12-14-2004, 03:38 PM
What kind of cat are you Eliot?

You are a sweet, adorable, cute, lovable cat Eliot.
Yup that's what you are.:D

QueenScoopalot
12-14-2004, 05:26 PM
Eliot you're a handsome grey tabby! Very handsome! :)

catcrazylady
12-14-2004, 05:31 PM
Oh Eliot you are just a handsome gray tabby hunk with GORGEOUS eyes!!!:D :D :D

kimlovescats
12-14-2004, 07:22 PM
You are a handsome, fun-loving gray tabby ... just like my Smokey Pokey!!!

Here he is, Eliot .... you two go great together!:D

catmandu
12-15-2004, 09:16 AM
Officially you are a Silver Gray Tabby Domestic shorthair,and a Great Cat,according to the Found Cats.

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-15-2004, 09:37 AM
You belong to the "cutie-patoeties"!!

sirrahbed
12-15-2004, 11:41 AM
WOW! I am a HANDSOME, sweet, adorable, lovable, multicolored silver grey domestic shorthaired tabby who is a cutie patootie with gorgeous eyes and Josie sends me hugs and kisses:D *I* must be the KING of Pet Talk. My poop doesn't stink! I should have my own thread every day. I want a new bed and no babies are allowed to share my food. I want my own TV channel on at all times. NO nail trimming. Nobody can play with the teaser when *I* am playing with it. I want my very own Temptations - salmon only and NO I will not share. I want my food out at ALL times and served next to my bed. I want my own room too. Pisture taking sessions will be taken when and IF I am in the mood and *I* will approve all copy BEFORE it is posted. *I* *I* *IIIIIIIII* OUCH!! Meowmie! What? Get off the computer?? nskfuhg./cc/ kzpc.......zzzzzzzzzz