PDA

View Full Version : shower :(

Jods
12-14-2004, 11:11 AM
Usually when I have a shower Pixie sits on the outside of the door and scratches and meows for me to come out. Well today I decided I'd bring her in the bathroom with me... Oh brother LOL :rolleyes: She sat on the edge of the tub the whole time and yodled like she was dying. If anyone has ever heard a siamese cat YIKES!! She screamed and cried and bawled. The neighbours probably think I was murdering a baby. Every few min she stuck her head in the shower to look at me and let off this god aweful noise with her mouth open wider then her head!!! LOL I was laughing my head off at the little brat. The when I turned the water off she jumped in and cried and cried. What a big baby!!! I had to pick her up and smooch her and she fianlly shut up LOL!! :) Pointless, but I thought I'd share.

catlover4ever
12-14-2004, 11:13 AM
I would have to agree with you...Meezers sure can cry and make someone who did not know any better think that you were trying to kill someone. :D :D ;)

While Abner is not a Meezer he could sure give Pixie a run for her money. He cries like there is no tomorrow. ;) :rolleyes:

Gotta love um!!!!! :D

ramanth
12-14-2004, 11:51 AM
LOL!! I miss hear the Meezer 'meow'. :D

Laura's Babies
12-14-2004, 12:09 PM
NOT pointless! I got another good laugh! Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed the "visuals" of it..