PDA

View Full Version : L@@KIE what Amy did all by herself!

Laura's Babies
12-13-2004, 09:56 PM
This is a first!! She got higher up on the perch all by herself and played and posed for pictures!! This is the very first time she has been on one of these higher platforms by herslef! I tried her one time right after we made it and she trembled so bad I took her right down. She got up there and was so happy and pleased with herself (as you can see in the pictures) Notice she is holding her head up and not cockeyed, her eyes are opened and she looks like any other kitty. I kid you not, when I saw these pictures, I cried!! I have never seen her like this and neither have any of you so I HAD to share the moment with you!! I still want to cry for joy! (This is my Christmas present from her I am sure.)

She has been so "frisky" since she has been home, getting on the counters and table and I have ran to get her down before she would fall. Something told me tonight to let her alone on that perch and keep my distance and she did fine! Mike had been over and she went to him on her own, begging him to pick her up! :eek: She has never let him pick her up! He held her in his arms like a baby and she just laid back like she was in heaven... she has never let ME hold her like that!! I am just so shocked, happy and PROUD!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM1040.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM1038.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM1041.jpg

jazzcat
12-13-2004, 10:03 PM
Oh my Laura, those are the best pictures! She does look so proud and rightfully so!

Aww, big huge hugs and smooches for the precious girl.

Thanks for the big smile!

kimlovescats
12-13-2004, 10:20 PM
Amy!!! I am so very PROUD of you, honey!!! Awwwwwwww, I am smiling from ear to ear, Laura!!!! Gosh, what a "kodak" moment for sure! Great pictures! Those are definitely ones to cherish forever! Thanks so much for letting us share in this special moment right along with you!!!

(((HUGS))) to you and kissies to sweet Amy!!!

Kim

rg_girlca
12-13-2004, 10:21 PM
Oh Amy, i'm so proud of you. Wait a go girl!:D

She is so adorable and looks so pleased as punch with herself.

carole
12-13-2004, 10:25 PM
What a sweet girl, lovely pics,thanks for sharing them with us.:)

nibblets
12-13-2004, 10:30 PM
Amy, you look very royal sitting up on your perch. What a brave and proud little climber you are.
You are beautiful Sweetie!:D

Uniqueviking
12-13-2004, 11:09 PM
Aww, she looks so proud http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/liebe/love-smiley-041.gif

sirrahbed
12-14-2004, 12:55 AM
W:DW!!! Miss Amy!!!
Isn't that a wonderful sight? She does look pretty pleased with herself to be so high up there!! And she should be too - that is a high perch!! She just looks great Laura and I know you are puffing your chest out just as far as you can:D I have a big grin, too:D
Thank you SOOOO much for posting these pictures for us.
Amy - you are a dollbaby!!

Lacey
12-14-2004, 05:54 AM
Oh, Amy! You look so sweet on your high perch! What a wonderfully brave girl you are!

GraciesMommy
12-14-2004, 05:57 AM
How cute!

CalliesMom
12-14-2004, 06:37 AM
That brought a tear to my eye! Look at her proud little face!! "Look what I can do meowmie!!"

QueenScoopalot
12-14-2004, 06:44 AM
YAY AMY!!! You've officially joined the ranks of "Can-Do" kitties now! Laura you must be swelling with pride at your brave little Amy. :) I must say she does look awfully pleased with herself. :D

catlover4ever
12-14-2004, 07:50 AM
Oh Amy, you look so wonderful up on your perch...and you did it all by yourself!!!! :D :D :D

What a wonderful present you gave your meowmie!!!!

mina'smomma
12-14-2004, 08:04 AM
Go Amy Go Amy

Laura I'm so happy for you guys. It sounds like Amy is acting like a regular cat now. Who knows what she'll do next.

AMY FOR PRESIDENT!!!!:D

catmandu
12-14-2004, 08:18 AM
She certainly,does not look camera shy,in that picture,she looks like she knows,that she is going,to be on Pet Talk,and admired,very much.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-14-2004, 09:19 AM
It's so wonderful to see her looking so good and so proud. I'm so glad she is doing so well. :)

Laura's Babies
12-14-2004, 09:25 AM
yea, I forget to mention while she is still wobbeling all over the place and falling over often still, she just ACTS like she feels SO good.. We are suppose to get down into the 20's tonight and I am worried about how that will effect her. She does good and my hopes get so high! She has a setback and it rips my heart out. But I swear, another personality had moved in that sweet little body of hers!

jenluckenbach
12-16-2004, 04:45 AM
Congratulaitons Amy. I am very proud of you (and I can see that you are also proud of yourself......and you should be) :D:D

prechrswife
12-16-2004, 06:14 AM
Wow! She certainly looks very pleased with herself.:)

catnapper
12-16-2004, 06:22 AM
Awww.... how heart warming! Kisses to that wonderful girl. Just when you think they show you everything they've got, they go and surprise you!

christa
12-16-2004, 07:26 AM
Good Girl, Amy!!! Your meowmie is so proud of you for being such a brave little girl!!!

She is such a cutie! Looks pretty proud of herself as well! :)

rosethecopycat
12-16-2004, 07:42 AM
Oh sweetheart, you sure made your Momma proud.:D

Randi
12-16-2004, 11:10 AM
What a brave litte girl you are Amy! :) No wonder your mom is proud of you! :D