PDA

View Full Version : Best Birthday Present... :p

Toby's my baby
12-13-2004, 07:59 PM
Omg, last night was probably the best birthday ever! We were unraping gifts (me and my twin sis) and the 2 presents were for both of us... the first present was a new printer, I was like, um... thanks ...?? Then the next gift was a new keyboard, and my sister said, "mom, we just got a new keyboard" then we figured it out, they had gotten us a new computer! It is a Dell Flatscreen Display Dimension 4700! We also got a new printer to! I love it SO much! My sis set it up in like 15 min. and I got internet on it for her, so I got to start useing it normally in like 1 hour, lol;)

You can expect to see a lot more pictures of my fur kids now! :D

I thought since I posted this, maybe you all could post what some of youf best Birthday/ Christmas gifts have been. .

cookieluver7
12-13-2004, 08:02 PM
AWESOME!!!:D What a wonderful present to recieve! :) I really don't know what my favorite birthday or Christmas gift was. It wasn't anything big like this. They have all been smaller, but all of the presents I recieved I really liked. Have fun with your new computer. And I can't wait to see more pics of your fur kids!

flamepony12
12-13-2004, 08:11 PM
coolio! :) My best B-day present EVER was when I got Merlin!! :D He became OFICIALLY mine exactly on my birthday, August 29th! :D

davidpizzica
12-14-2004, 01:19 AM
Well, I didn't get my best present on my birthday or Christmas!! I got it August 18th. And beieve me it was something that I needed! It was my replacement knee! I can now do a lot of things now that I couldn't do before. I guess this is the gift that keeps on giving!! People born on December 12 get good presents! LOL LOL!

Toby's my baby
12-14-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by david p
Well, I didn't get my best present on my birthday or Christmas!! I got it August 18th. And beieve me it was something that I needed! It was my replacement knee! I can now do a lot of things now that I couldn't do before. I guess this is the gift that keeps on giving!! People born on December 12 get good presents! LOL LOL!

I am so glad you go a new knee, that would probably top it all off. I guess people born on Dec. 12 DO get good presents!:p;)

christa
12-14-2004, 02:10 PM
WOW, that's a good one! We just got a Dimension 3000 and it broke our bank, LOL.

I LOVE my Dell!

We got the flat screen too . . . it's great . . . so much better than the huge dino monitors . . . those are sooooo 2003, LOL.

Tonya
12-14-2004, 03:34 PM
My most special gift ever was my Dog Encylopedia. My husband isn't much of an animal lover and it was very out of character of him to think of such a gift. It wasn't for any occasion but it is my most treasured gift.

green_chameleon_girl
12-14-2004, 05:54 PM
omg dont you love being a twin!? It SO awesome cause we get stuff like that too!! Like one will get a scanner and the other will get a mouse then it will be poof somthing for the both of us LOL! trust me I know how excited you must be!!:D