PDA

View Full Version : I need to take a break from Pet Talk.

guineapiglover4life
12-13-2004, 07:31 PM
I hate to say it, but I need to take a break from here. I'm getting busy, and don't have enough time to get online. My homework is huge, I have final tests on Friday, one of my friends has gone bulimic, and I just lost my dog recently. :( I'm sorry everybody. I just don't have the time anymore. I might stop by to say Merry Christmas, but probably won't be posting until some time in April or May. :( But before I leave for awhile, I would like to say I will miss everyone here. :(

I'm sorry everybody,

Lexie and the fur and fin kids.

cookieluver7
12-13-2004, 08:07 PM
You will be missed. Yes, a lot of things have been going on in your life it seems like, but if you get the chance, please stop back. It would be WONDERFUL to hear from you! {{{HUGS}}}

~Best Wishes~

flamepony12
12-13-2004, 08:07 PM
okay, see you in April~

Logan
12-14-2004, 08:32 AM
We'll miss you, Lexie, but I completely understand. I have not been posting much lately, myself. There just don't seem to be enough hours in the day.

Good luck to you and we'll see you when you get back! :) Merry Christmas!

Logan

mina'smomma
12-14-2004, 08:37 AM
We understand Lexie. You consintrate on school first. Its very important to have a good education. We'll miss and see later next year. Good Luck sweetie.

luvofallhorses
12-14-2004, 10:05 AM
we will miss you..see you in April

Krista and the furkids

carole
12-14-2004, 01:38 PM
Good luck with everything Lexie, sorry to hear you will be away from us for a while, hopefully you can stop by now and then and just say hi, we will miss you, Lexie my kitty sends you extra special cuddles,until we see you here again.:)

Rachel
12-14-2004, 02:46 PM
Good for you in setting your priorities, Lexie, but it's okay to come and go as you find the time too. I know it's not the same as being able to keep up on many topics with the friends you have made here, but it is an alternative to checking out completely.

Whatever you do, don't be sorry for setting your goals and pursuing those things that are important to your future. The world is full of choices with so many wonderful opportunities. Unfortunately, we can't have it all.

lynnestankard
12-14-2004, 02:58 PM
We'll miss you Lexie - but your education is so important. Well done you for getting priorities sorted. You'll be missed.

Lynne

tatsxxx11
12-14-2004, 03:17 PM
:(:(:(You know how I feel dear friend; I'll sure miss you:( But you need to do what's best for you right now, concentrate on school an family, but oh, how we all will miss you! Please don't stay away too long, Lexie! LOTS of big hugs, slurpy licks, purrrs and wheeks to you, Milli and all the furry and finned ones! Love, Sandra, Cody, Star, Oliver, Mr. B, Moon and Rosie!

manda_moo87
12-14-2004, 07:30 PM
Aw, we'll miss you! :( Take care. I too am probably going to have to take the month of January off from PT as I will be very busy with school too and preparing for my English final.