PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY done! for now anyway..

cali
12-13-2004, 07:20 PM
lol I had to read a huge book(which took me suprisingly long for me to read) write quotes, observations, summery, and reactions, for every 30-40 pages, 3 days later have a character constelation made, with a 4 paragraph write up, another 3 days later, have a formal commentary ready to hand in. then due the first week after christmas I have an 800-1000 word essay due on the book.no class time on any of this, in class we were doing short storys which we had several questions on every night :rolleyes: this along with needing my lined memorized for my drama play tomorow I have been just a wee bit swamped lol but I just finished my commentary that I have to hand in first thing in the morning, and tomorow I have my drama presenation(thank god I dont have many lines lol) and then my math test on thursday, and then I will be DONE. friday is my last day of school before christmas break, who knows what we are doing in english then, but in math we are just comming, picking up our tests, and leaving, and art, well art is a fun class lol sit and chat with my friends while doing what I love to do, make stuff! lol

Jods
12-13-2004, 07:25 PM
I know how you feel I can't wait to get this week over with... 2 more exams an assignment and a presentation to go!!!Whooopie!!
God luck with it all!

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-13-2004, 07:51 PM
You're a great student, cali !!!
here is Belgium, kids have exams up to December 20 included!!