PDA

View Full Version : Photography contest

slleipnir
12-13-2004, 06:03 PM
I have this dog magazine and it's holding a contest for dog photos. The 1st prize is a very nice Nikon cam, 2nd is nikon coolpix or something and 3rd is something o_O anyway, contest 1 is titled: FUN FUN FUN! The dog must clearly be having fun to win this. The other 2 I don't think I'd want to enter. One is like taking a pic of your dog in the city.

I was looking for some neat ideas? Oh yeah there is ONE problem, it's for purebreds only. That's sooo stupid. I wanted to enter Zeke and do something cute with his ears. Anyway, I was thinking of -trying- with Josie cause she atleast kinda looks purebred if it's not her face right on..

any ideas?

ComedyDevil
12-13-2004, 07:04 PM
Ooh sounds cool! Hmm, Squid's idea of 'fun fun fun' is attacking the camera, but I don't think a photo of a white and black blur hurtling towards the screen would win a contest somehow. That wasn't very helpful really, was it? :p

there is ONE problem, it's for purebreds only.

:mad: Why? Ugh, that's completely senseless. What, mutts are less photogenic than purebreds or something? Huh - Toby's a mutt and he's the most photogenic dog I've ever met. Ahh well, their loss I suppose :rolleyes:

Anyway, good luck if you decide to enter, make sure to show us which pic you use! :D

slleipnir
12-13-2004, 07:18 PM
I agree. I was really bummed when I saw that, it's stupid but I guess it's a big contest I duno. :rolleyes: Thanks for the idea!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-13-2004, 07:56 PM
Send in Jo's pic anyway, it's worth a shot. I always though she was purebred! Lmao... :p