PDA

View Full Version : what happened to the holliday spirit?

star of light
12-13-2004, 01:53 PM
last Friday my parents woke up and found that all the lights in our house were off thinking we had a black out my dad went outside and found that the neighbors had all their lights on. my mom went outside and saw that her kissing snowman were missing:mad: . to top it off my dad went to the breacker box and found out that every breacker was switched off:mad: :mad: . we were the only house that Christmas decorations were stolen and the other neighbors had cute snowman stuff too. i think they targeted us:mad: . my sister left a couple of moths ago to bootcamp for the navy and her boyfriend still home. it turns out that she met this other guy and now they are engaged a 3 thousand dollar rock:eek: . kimmie broke up with the boyf friend at home a couple of days before the insedant that happened. so we think it was him. also to top that off they called my sister on her cell phone from a private number and called her a b^$%$ (i dont want 2 say that word)
what do you think?
ex-boyfriend
or
someone else?

star of light
12-13-2004, 02:01 PM
does anyone think that is mean?

Laura's Babies
12-13-2004, 02:05 PM
Put a lock on that outside box for the lights and phone and take up yard orinamets... If it is her former beau, he is taking his anger out on the wrong people.. STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! (That is what I think!)

star of light
12-13-2004, 02:09 PM
you said it "stupid stupid stupid"!!!!
it's soo true

CalliesMom
12-13-2004, 02:14 PM
That's horrible! People make me so :mad: sometimes taking things they have no right to.

star of light
12-13-2004, 02:21 PM
why would anyone do that since Christmas is the time for giving and not stealing:rolleyes: :rolleyes: