PDA

View Full Version : TA-DA!!!!!! Introducing "IT"

mooshoosmama
12-13-2004, 11:30 AM
Here she is!!! Her formal name is BD Amanda (Mandy for short). BD is short for Bella Dora(Bella=Beautiful; Dora=A Gift; Amanda=Worthy of Love).

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid149/pe0a444bd3bcbeb36ae73febb2ca72f5c/f5f1a223.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid149/p5fc257159dcf61958e118377ccd5c3f9/f5f1a12c.jpg

Don't you just LOVE that face!!!!

Samantha Puppy
12-13-2004, 11:36 AM
What a beauty! She looks like she's got some Maine Coon in her somewhere. So I guess you're keeping "it"? :D

mooshoosmama
12-13-2004, 11:42 AM
It looks that way. She's DYING to get outta that room, and MooShoo just sits by her door so I have a feeling they'll get along well. That remains to be seen. I'm on the cellphone now making an appointment for her to be tested. Once she's gotten a clean bill of health, she outta there!! May the force be with my other cats as I have a feeling she'll be quite a handful. :D:D

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-13-2004, 11:46 AM
What a cutie-pie!! I like the name too!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-13-2004, 11:50 AM
She is absolutely adorable Donna! :)

BCBlondie
12-13-2004, 12:00 PM
What a gorgeous girl! :)

PayItForward
12-13-2004, 12:04 PM
Great to see her at last, what a beautiful girl :D

PS. Is there someting wrong with your old login ?,

I notice your using a new account and I couldn't PM you yesterday, i sent an email instead.

ramanth
12-13-2004, 12:28 PM
She's beautiful! :D

Randi
12-13-2004, 12:35 PM
Donna, she sure got that label right, on the box! What a cutie she is - just look at that face!! :p I think you're right - she will be a handful! :D

Laura's Babies
12-13-2004, 01:36 PM
That is a BEAUTIFUL face!! She is going to be some fine girl when she is grown!! LUCKY YOU!!

Grace
12-13-2004, 02:20 PM
Such a lovely little lady.

mooshoosmama
12-13-2004, 04:35 PM
We just got back from the vet. *sigh* She weighs 3.6 lbs and is approximately 3 months old. Since I found fleas on her (vet said the flea baths were a waste of time) she got a dose of Revolution. I also had to buy doses of Advantage for my other cats because of flea eggs. I asked him if I should spray the room and he said it would also be a waste of time. Any eggs that hatch and try to catch a ride on one of the cats will die. I even had to put it on Moo!!!! :eek: I thought he was pulling my leg when he told me that because Moo has no fur. He said it doesn't matter because they feed off of the skin NOT the fur. Now all the cats are pissed at me because mean old meowmie put that nasty crap on them. They feel violated.

I put the baby gates up in the doorway. All the cats are hiding and Mandy is asleep in front of the gates hoping someone will come visit her.

So she is now officially a member of the Ploss household. I'll hope to let her out sometime this weekend when I can supervise them all.

What a day!!

PIF,

I had to re-register because of a glitch in someone's system. So I figured Mooshoosmama was the closest thing to my old screenname and everyone would recognize me. Unfortunately, I start from scratch when it comes to the number of postings. But, I don't care. I can be without PT!!!!!! Now all I need is a new siggy.

BTW, PIF, I checked my emails and it's not there. Did you send it to [email protected]?? PM me with your phone number and I'll give you a call. Let me know what the time zone is so I don't call at 3 a.m. :D

kimlovescats
12-13-2004, 04:38 PM
Donna, she is gorgeous and her name is perfect! Congratulations!:)

QueenScoopalot
12-13-2004, 08:08 PM
Donna, She's GORGEOUS! I just so happen to have another sweet longhaired black with green eyes I'm slingshotting your way! Leslie & I caught 4 ferals last night (poor things were starved) and I thought of you and your love of DLH blackies. Your new baby is so adorable....shame on that nail woman. Her loss, your gain (?) :rolleyes: :D :p

Uniqueviking
12-13-2004, 08:15 PM
She is very beautiful :) Congratulations.

rg_girlca
12-13-2004, 08:46 PM
Oh Donna, she is absolutely adorable. What a cutie pie.:)

shais_mom
12-13-2004, 11:48 PM
What a gorgeous girl Donna!:)

CalliesMom
12-14-2004, 06:48 AM
You sure are a cutie pie!

catmandu
12-14-2004, 08:26 AM
The Found Cats,are taken,with BDAmandad,and send her The Found Cat Yowl,of Welcome.MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

moosmom
12-14-2004, 05:55 PM
She sure is cute, but looks can be very deceiving. She's got quite a 'tude. She's out and about but gets cranky if I pick her up when she wants to 'splore.

Things are quiet though. My cats just look at her like "Oh great, another kid to deal with." I should've named her Nermal!!!

catcrazylady
12-14-2004, 05:57 PM
Donna she is PRECIOUS!! I think it's good to have a nawtee kitty! They keep you on your toes and you can't help but laugh at them.:D :D :D

Equus217
12-14-2004, 06:01 PM
This little lady looks so much like my RB Lola, it brought tears to my eyes!

She looks like a med. hair or long hair version of her!

What a pretty little thing she is, and I am SO happy she found you!!

I hope that nail lady sits on her file...or clippers or something!!!

How can you turn down a face like that!!!!

I'm glad she did though cause now we get to see pics!!:D :D

moosmom
12-14-2004, 08:02 PM
I haven't spoken to Laura since she sent me the nasty emails. And you know what??? I'm glad. Cuz now BD Mandy is all mine!!! :D:D:D:D

I think Moo's in love again. They go nose to nose and he doesn't try to attack her. I'm going to leave her loose tonight and see what happens. All the cats really pay her no mind, although she DOES hiss and growl at them now and again. They'll put her in her place.

Mandy1
12-14-2004, 09:24 PM
Congratulations! She's a beauitful cat. I love her name ;)