PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Stardust!

Barbara
12-13-2004, 04:45 AM
What an appropriate name for an acrobatic kitty dancing and prancing in the apartment - and a very pretty one too!

I love sleek and slim kitties who have to be on top of it - therefore I send you special kissies and Filou who is just like you sends headbumpies:D

Lillycat
12-13-2004, 07:14 AM
such unusual "forehead" markings......you are a beauty! congratulations to the cotd!!!

smokey the elder
12-13-2004, 07:23 AM
You have fascinating markings. I often wonder about cat colors, especially white cats with patches like yourself. Maybe the Creator was bored that day.:D

catmandu
12-13-2004, 10:07 AM
Sensational stardust,not only a Great Song,by the Late Hoagy Carmichael,but oneof the prettiest,and most exploring Cat,!A Marco Polo MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW From The Found cats,to Searching Stardust COTD>

fairlady68
12-13-2004, 10:42 AM
What a beautiful and sweet kitty you are, Stardust...All white but with calico markings on head and tail. How remarkable! And a petite little girl who loves to go cat dancing...Blessings from MARTHA and Julie ("Meee-owww?") the Calico Princess

PS, Julie has a lot of white on her, too...but not as much as Stardust!

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=681543

Picture at above link was taken by my sister, Dr. Cynthia Cole, in the summer of 2001.

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-13-2004, 11:22 AM
What a stunning young calico!! I just LOVE your markings, Stardust!! You sound just like my Maya, who is a calico too!

Jax
12-13-2004, 12:51 PM
What a limber and most elegant young girl kitty! Pretty Stardust, you sound like such a wonderful little friend. Love that pic of you on the oven hood, oh my!! Congrats to Sweet Stardust!! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-13-2004, 01:03 PM
Stardust
What a beauty you are! I love your markings too!
I got such a smile :D from seeing your sweet pictures today.
Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:)

Vio&Juni
12-13-2004, 01:43 PM
Stardust, you are such a pretty kitty! I love your markings and your white fur.

Enjoy your special day in the spotlight and terrorise that big brother today ;) Juni sends kittykisses and she could spare some advice on how to terrorise a bigger boy :)

tatsxxx11
12-13-2004, 02:15 PM
Oh Stardust, you beautiful, beautiful girl:) I have to agree with my Pet Talk friends, your markings are simply stunning! And of course you know how pretty you are! Who could deny a feline as fetching as you, just a bit of vanity;) And just look at that sweet expression in your close up:):):) You may be a dainty and delicate girl, but your heart is king sized and your spirit infectious! Even the formerly less than frisky Ziggy seems to have caught Stardust fever!:D What a most deserving and utterly precious CAT OF THE DAY honoree you are, S*T*A*R*D*U*S*T!!! Congratulations to you and your wonderful family, sweetheart!:)

Dan Holder
12-13-2004, 04:27 PM
Guess she decided to have most of her color where she could enjoy seeing it herself. On her tail. She's an unusual and pretty little lady. If she ever gets out, sounds like she'll go right up a tree. Hope not.

karlyb
12-13-2004, 10:43 PM
Well, Stardust, aren't you the pretty little calico girl! I never saw a calico with so much white on her before. You're sure giving Ziggy a run for his money, aren't you? He is a much healthier kitty thanks to your efforts to get him to exercise. Your mom loves you a lot and you love her too. I hope you had a wonderful day as our honored COTD.