PDA

View Full Version : Survivor tonight

slleipnir
12-12-2004, 06:31 PM
I guess it's the last episode. Anyone going to watch it?? I wasn't overly impressed with this years. It was a little dull. I hope Eliza or Chris wins. Even the other young girl..I don't remember her name o_O

aly
12-12-2004, 06:44 PM
I'm watching it! Hopelessly addicted Survivor fan :p

The other young girl is Julie, but she got kicked off last week.

I'm hoping for Eliza out the the 4 that are left. I did really like Chad the best out of the whole group though.

cookieluver7
12-12-2004, 06:46 PM
I'm watching it tonight! I love Survivor! Yea, the other years it was kinda dull. I hope that Chris wins because he is the only guy left and the women didn't kick him off. slleipnir- I liked Chad too

KYS
12-12-2004, 06:54 PM
I'll be watching!

It's a good thing Mike called me up and told me or I would
have waited till Thursday and missed it.

My Aunt told me that she read in the paper
that the reality shows are all staged and scripted.
Tell me it isn't so.

Anybody else heard this?

PepperRSM
12-12-2004, 06:56 PM
Wow, I'm glad you posted a thread about this, I would have totally forgot it was on!:p I agree this one was kinda dull, I guess I'm hoping Chris wins. I would have like Julie to win, but yeah, she's gone now.

Fun little factoid: Leeann, the one lady who was like second on the jury, is my mom's cousin's ex-wive's sister...lol. I've never met her or anything, but I guess it would have been kinda exciting if she would have made it to the end. :p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-12-2004, 08:02 PM
LeAnn also went to DC Everest, Rach. A Wisconsinite. :)

I hope Scout wins... I'm always a sucker for the little old helpless (sometimes) ladies. :)

slleipnir
12-12-2004, 09:48 PM
I guess I'm glad who won. I was kinda hoping it would have been someone else though

luckies4me
12-12-2004, 10:11 PM
I'm watching it right now. This years was extremely boring though! I missed so many episodes, but I just couldn't miss the last one! :p

manda_moo87
12-12-2004, 10:40 PM
I'm watching it now. Eliza just got voted off... :( erg... so I guess I'm pulling for Chris now.