PDA

View Full Version : Kodak

RachelJ
02-14-2001, 10:38 AM
Kodak's picture makes me wish I could plant one congratulatory kiss on those doggie lips. You are a real honey, bunnie, cutsie pie, hunka burning love. Obviously your sweet ways have gained you quite some status in your family...and that is the way it should be for a Dog of the Day!

Congratulations Kodak, you are one sweet Valentine for your family and for all of us who get to enjoy you on this very special Day.

tatsxxx11
02-14-2001, 12:27 PM
Can't think of receiving a more loving "Valentine" than precious Kodak! I'm sure his love is a very special gift every day of the year. Kodak, you are just adorable and so deserving of your special recognition. How perfect to have you chosen as OUR Valentine's Day "Dog of the Day!" Big hugs and kisses to you little man Kodak!!

jackiesdaisy1935
02-14-2001, 02:52 PM
Kodak, you are a very precious Valentine for your family. You are so beautiful and so wonderfully included in your family's life.
Congradulations on being the cutest, sweetest, cuddliest, Valentine Dog of the Day.

Sudilar
02-14-2001, 08:24 PM
What a face!!!!!! Congrats!

------------------
***Save a life, ADOPT***

Angels3
02-14-2001, 11:58 PM
Kodak, your ancestors come from the same land as mine...Tibet. I'm a little Tibetan Spaniel and you're a Lhasa Apso. You're just like all us dogs from Tibet...beautiful, clever and brave (you can ride a jet ski, wow!) Congratulations on becoming Dog of the Day. I'm sure your owners will give you some special treats to celebrate.
Love,
Angel the Tibetan Spaniel