PDA

View Full Version : Meowy Christmas

Glacier
12-12-2004, 03:25 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs/card2.jpg

Crossposting from dog general, but since my kitties are in the pic too, I thought I'd put it here as well. The card started off being for my vet, but I've decided to use it for most of my Christmas cards this year.

The writing is hard to read on the e-version. It shows up great on the printed one. It says "From all the residents of Wandering Spirits Kennels, Happy Howlidays and Meowy Christmas."

kimlovescats
12-12-2004, 04:31 PM
VERY NICE! Thank you for sharing it with us here!:D

catcrazylady
12-12-2004, 04:58 PM
Merry Christmas to all of yours!! Great Christmas card!!
:) :) :)

Uniqueviking
12-12-2004, 07:51 PM
Great card, and your dogs are beautiful (never seen them before).

Meowy Christmas to you, too http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/weihnachten/xmas-smiley-031.gif

sirrahbed
12-13-2004, 08:26 AM
That is a wonderful Christmas card!! It is fun to see all of the pets and names. One I had to stop and giggle at was Paxil. Does this dog "need" Paxil or is s(he) and nice antidepressant dog?:D :rolleyes:

hmmm... just gave me a fun idea for a cat theme....Paxil, Prozac, Serzone....afterall - they ARE my best therapy!

catlover4ever
12-13-2004, 08:30 AM
That sure does make a really nice Christmas card.

Glacier
12-13-2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
That is a wonderful Christmas card!! It is fun to see all of the pets and names. One I had to stop and giggle at was Paxil. Does this dog "need" Paxil or is s(he) and nice antidepressant dog?:D :rolleyes:

Paxil's breeder is a local psychologist. He named the entire litter after anti-depressants. He says he was aiming for sponsorship money from drug companies for his dog team.

She is an anti-depressant. Paxil is a very calm, confident dog. She's also extremely affectionate. She will not tolerate sadness around her. If she has to, she will knock you on your butt in the snow and lick the frown off your face!

catmandu
12-13-2004, 10:32 AM
And a Big found Cat Mas,to you.