PDA

View Full Version : What my cat does with her toys.

Ginny
08-06-2001, 11:48 AM
Misty is a funny cat. She is almost 5 yrs old tiger long haired cat of 14 pounds. She has a mind of her own. She has two favorite toys. When she has not played with them in awhile I will say if you don't play with your toys I am going to put them up. Now you need to understand that she does not let me see her playing with them If I come in the room she instantly drops them & walks away. I have no idea why she is just that way. When I am talking to her she will turn her body and have her ears back and I know the way she is she is listening but I am to think she is not listening. Each day almost after work she has moved her toys from our family room in the basement to upstairs in one of the rooms. When we get home she wants us to see she has moved them. It is a game to her and she & I bond that way. I guess you have to be here to enjoy the laughter we have with her. :)

catwoman
08-06-2001, 01:05 PM
I had to chuckle when I read your post about Misty. Apparently, for Misty toy-playing is a very private thing! :) One of my cats, Weezie, is similar ... the minute my other cat shows an interest in the toy of the moment, she will drop it and ignore it completely.

My nephew says Weezie is "not very good at sharing." LOL

[ August 06, 2001: Message edited by: catwoman ]

wolflady
08-06-2001, 03:36 PM
LOL LOL LOL :D I thought that sounded like my "niece" Misty!!!
http://wsphotofews.excite.com/030/3C/52/59/d952695.jpg
*hugs* from "auntie" Karen

wolflady
08-06-2001, 03:38 PM
Do'h! I mean my little "cousin"! ha ha ha ha I have nieces and nephews on the brain now that I am an aunt!!!
*purrs* from Marius, Scooter and Crookshanks...=^..^=

AmberLee
08-06-2001, 05:22 PM
What a great photo! The cat looks a lot like (a slenderer version) of my Olivia. Thanks for sharing.

Ginny
08-07-2001, 12:27 PM
Yes this is your cousin Misty I was talking about. We want to thank you for posting her picture. I am not sure how to do the picture thing yet. She is so pretty we love showing her off to all. She loves laying here in the computer room and I showed her the picture on the computer and she meowed & puuured. Her favorite spot is at my feet. Misty says Hi cousins puuuuuurrrrrrrr I love you all.
;)

Daisy's Mom
08-07-2001, 11:59 PM
Misty is beautiful! What a silly girl :)