PDA

View Full Version : I'm so sorry

Tina
12-12-2004, 09:52 AM
I wanted to say so sorry for the way I acted yesterday.

I'm feeling much better today.:) I was just having a very, very bad yesterday. It seemed like everytime I turned around someone was mad at me. I hate for anyone to be mad at me.

I've realized this is just not a medical problem. But a problem that has to deal with me needing to grow up!:rolleyes: I have 2 kids and I need to start acting like a adult for them. I do believe it is ok to act like a kid at heart sometimes. The way I've been acting though does not be happening at all.

I just wanted to say sorry to those that I hurt.:( I hope deep down you can forgive me.

guineapiglover4life
12-12-2004, 10:36 AM
I forgive you Tina, as everybody makes mistakes. :) I hope you learned your lesson, though. ;)

Laura's Babies
12-12-2004, 10:40 AM
I missed whatever you did or think you did..

There was a story I read at one time about a little boy who was always getting into trouble because of the mean things he would say to people. Everytime he got into trouble, his Dad would give him a nail and a hammer and tell him to go nail that into the fence post. One by one, he would fill up the post and have to move on to another post. One day, the boy realized how many nails he had in all those fence posts and was shocked and realized he needed to change. Time passed and his Dad noticed he was not having to nail the fence posts anymore so he asked the son why and the son told him he had changed.. The Dad waited and more time went by. The Dad finally told the son, it was time to remove the nails from all those posts and went out with him when he did. When the boy had removed the last one, the father told him to now, go look at every post and see the damage that was done. The son did... His Dad told him, the damage done to those posts can never be undone, the same thing happens with words so chose you words carefully, you can not take back the impack of cruel words just as you can not make all those nail holes go away.

I always remembered that story and wished I had saved it because I am not sure I have it worded exactly right.

I really do not know what you did or think you did but thought I would share the moral of that story to you and everyone else.. Maybe someone has the orginal saved and can post it.

carole
12-12-2004, 04:03 PM
Tina I am not certain what you did to be forgiven for, but would just like to add, I think it admirable that you came here and said what you did, obviously to me you have some self esteem problems, and maybe if you worked on that, it might help you a lot,you may find when you feel good about yourself, things that really bother you now, all of sudden don't seem to matter anymore.

Not everyone matures at the same level, so just give yourself a chance, LOVE yourself first sweetie.!!!!! and learn to like the person you are, or make changes that enable you to like yourself, it will all be worth it in the end, so don't worry we all have those days ya know.:)

Cookiebaker
12-12-2004, 07:55 PM
Laura's Babies, someone emailed that to me a few weeks ago (at least it's very similar, anyway), and I still have it:

NAIL IN THE FENCE

There once was a little girl who had a bad temper. Her mother gave her a bag of nails and told her that every time she lost her temper, she must hammer a nail into the back of the fence.

The first day the girl had driven 37 nails into the fence. Over the next few weeks, as she learned to control her anger, the
number of nails hammered daily gradually dwindled down. She discovered it was easier to hold her temper than to drive those nails into the fence.

Finally the day came when the girl didn't lose her temper at all. She told her mother about it and the mother suggested that the girl now pull out one nail for each day that she was able to hold her temper. The days passed and the young girl was finally able to tell her mother that all the nails were gone. The mother took her daughter by the hand and led her to the fence. She said, "You have done well, my daughter, but look at the holes in the fence. The fence will never be the same. When you say things in anger, they leave a scar just like this one." You can put a knife in a person and draw it out. It won' t matter how many times you say I'm sorry, the wound is still there. A verbal wound is as bad as a physical one.

Friends are very rare jewels, indeed. They make you smile and encourage you to succeed. They lend an ear, they share words of praise and they always want to open their hearts to us. Show your friends how much you care.

Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND, even if it means to the person who sent it to you. If it comes back to you, then you'll know you have a circle of friends. You are my friend and I am honored. Now send this to every friend you have!! And to your family. But most of all please forgive me if I have ever left a hole in your fence.

flamepony12
12-12-2004, 08:22 PM
I wasn't here when it happened, But I'm sure everyone will find that you deserve to be forgiven. :) <333333 xxxx Take care. :)

Devon

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-13-2004, 10:11 AM
I have no idea what you're talking about... . But I agree with the others: everybody makes mistakes and deserves a new chance!! Happy to have you around!!