PDA

View Full Version : Affectionate Tybee!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-12-2004, 05:44 AM
You sound like such a sweetheart, Tybor! You are such a great boy because you take all your medicine without growling!
I wish you lots of hugs and head scratches on your special COTD-day!

catmandu
12-12-2004, 12:09 PM
Hi Tybee,this is theFoundCats,and we dont like,to take our medicine,either.Why,JJJ3 asks,cant they make medicine,that tastes like Whiskas Temptations,the Meezers vote for Shrimp Flavor.A Pet Mas Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Titanic Tybee COTD.

Jax
12-12-2004, 12:30 PM
What a big, angular and verrrry handsome stud muffin you are Tybee! I would love to snuggle with such an adorable man. Congrats to Terrific Tybee, Our Cute Kitty Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-12-2004, 12:37 PM
Tybee
What a handsome fellow you are!
You look a lot like my cat, Luke! He now wants a basket like the one you are in.
Congratulations, on being our special Cat of the Day, sweetie. I hope extra tummy rubs and a tiny treat or two find their way to you today!:D

tatsxxx11
12-12-2004, 01:51 PM
What a handsome hunk of feline you are Tybee:) I wish I could reach through my screen and plant a smooch on that precious face of yours:D Just can't resist a kitty snuggling in a basket:)

I'm sorry to hear of your health issues Tyb. But what a brave trooper you are, tolerating all those vet visits and med time with such patience and grace. Nary a growl or hiss to be heard:) What a guy! I do hope you're doing well, Tybee:)

Your mommy's so right Tybee...a kitty as sweet and loving as you deserves to be spoiled rotten:) And I hope today, your special day of honor, you are spoiled even more than usual:D Congratulations to your dear, precious Tybee, our super special and most deserving Sunday CAT OF THE DAY! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight with your loving human and fubsibs Licorice and Gizmo:) Hugs and purrrs from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver:)

AbbyMom
12-12-2004, 04:12 PM
What a sweetie! Congratulations on COTD! I hope you get special treats and extra kisses!

karlyb
12-12-2004, 08:23 PM
Tybee, you are such a handsome orange and white kitty lying there in your basket. You are a brave boy to take your meds without fussing. Your mom wants to keep you healthy for as long as possible. I'd like to give you a big kiss and kitty cuddle, you look so sweet. Stay happy and healthy, dear Tybee!

smokey the elder
12-13-2004, 07:22 AM
What a handsome and brave boy you are, Tybee. I'm so glad you take your meds for meowmie. Maybe you can have some treats suitable for your diet.:)

Dan Holder
12-13-2004, 04:25 PM
Congratulations to Tybee's family for recognizing years ago that adult cats are as suitable for adopting as kittens. And for all the extra effort they put into keeping him healthy and as happy as he looks in the photo. Good luck.