PDA

View Full Version : Lizzie's adoption fell through

jenluckenbach
12-12-2004, 04:59 AM
The people who wanted Lizzie have changed their minds. I am crying. I know that in the end there is a reason for this and that a better home is waiting for Lizzie, but I still can't help but cry for her. She would have been SO happy living as an only cat.
But she is happy here and can just stay until someone else falls in love with her.

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-12-2004, 05:47 AM
Oh no, Jen, I'm so sorry for Lizzie.... . Did those people have a reasonable reason to refuse Lizzie??
Don't give up, you will find a purrfect home for her, now or later!!:)

jenluckenbach
12-12-2004, 05:58 AM
Did those people have a reasonable reason to refuse Lizzie??
They chose another :(
Truth is I would rather an adoption fell through than a cat being returned. It is no stress on the cat this way.

GraciesMommy
12-12-2004, 07:41 AM
Thats true...she doens't know what she was missing and is content for them moment with you until the right person comes along that she was meant for.

Laura's Babies
12-12-2004, 08:41 AM
Poor Lizzie. I wonder if they can figure out what is going on when that happenes?

I can only imagine how dissapointing that must be for YOU.. But there IS something better waiting for her. Sometimes the paths He puts them on to get to their furever home isn't a easy one for them but He eventually gets them there... Maybe they have lessons to learn like we do.

rg_girlca
12-12-2004, 10:57 AM
Oh Jen, how heartbreaking for you.

Like others have said, the right one will come along for precious Lizzie.

(((((HUGS)))))

kimlovescats
12-12-2004, 11:31 AM
Oh dear, Jen ... I am sorry, but just remember that everything does happen in God's time!;)

ChrisH
12-12-2004, 11:46 AM
Jen, what a shame, poor Lizzie. :( Putting her back on my prayer list to find a loving forever home. Meanwhile she is in the best of loving hands. :)

Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Truth is I would rather an adoption fell through than a cat being returned. It is no stress on the cat this way.
That's what happened with Ebbs, she was returned to the shelter for some made-up, to my mind, reason, turned out lucky for me though. :D

Chris

catmandu
12-12-2004, 12:18 PM
We wish,that somehow Lizzie,in someway,can fond,mtaht Furr Ever Home,for Pet Mas.Maybr,its better,that they changed thier mind,now,rather,than later.