PDA

View Full Version : I'm finally back

moosmom
12-11-2004, 06:49 PM
I picked up my computer today. It had a bad virus in it which wouldn't allow me to open my internet. The guy said that he cleaned it all out, downloaded a new virus protector and popup blocker. Guess how much it cost???

$49.99!!!!!! :eek: :eek: I am SO glad I'm back. Out of respect for Debbie (Tubby & Peanut's Mom) and RB Tubby, I'll post pictures of "IT" in a few days.

jenluckenbach
12-11-2004, 07:40 PM
It is good to have you back and $50 is GREAT!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-11-2004, 07:44 PM
Donna, you are the first one to refer to Tubby as RB Tubby. I don't know if I'm ready for that yet. <weak smile> I was in the room with Tubby for awhile after he was "gone" and I finally composed myself and came out. The vet came and got Tubby and it was only left to pay the bill. As the girl handed me my receipt, she gave me a little card with a poem about RB on it. I thought I had it together until then. I started crying again and told her I knew about RB and I had told Tubby I would see him there. She was having a tough time with it all too, and when I told her that she broke down too.

And just so no one wonders, yes Terry was there too, although he couldn't be in the room. He was a total basket case - almost worse than me, so he waited in the lobby, which was fine with me. I wanted the time alone with Tubby. We were alone together when I first got him, and now we were alone together when he left.

Anyway, sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread. Glad you got your computer back and the best news is the $49.99 price tag.

moosmom
12-12-2004, 11:20 AM
Debbie,

I hope I didn't offend you by referring to Tubby that way. I guess I wasn't thinking. :(:( It was NEVER my intention to hurt you. If I did, I am SO sorry. :( And no you didn't hijack my thread. I'm just glad I don't have to go to the library anymore. Actually, my brother sent me $50 for Christmas and that's how I got it outta the shop.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-12-2004, 09:10 PM
No Donna, you didn't offend me, please don't feel bad. I guess it was just a shock because it was the first time I had seen him referred to like that. I know you meant no harm and I know you would never do anything to intentionally hurt anyone.

And please, where are the pics of IT? ;)

{{{hugs}}}