PDA

View Full Version : i didn't know Spencer moderated here?

Eudora
10-12-2001, 10:54 PM
hey!! Somebody fill me in! Since when was spencer a moderator here?? I thought he was a member like us? how do you become a moderator anyways? someone update me, I haven't been here for 2 weeks cos I had exams on and I'm finding it real difficult to catch up, any help is appreciated. :D

tatsxxx11
10-13-2001, 06:34 AM
Hi Eudora! I'm sure the guys will fill you in soon! Just a "temp." thing while Ms. Karen is away for a couple of days! Both Spencer AND Phred will be temporary guardians of the boards!! We couldn't be in better hands....er, paws!!

Eudora
10-13-2001, 09:20 AM
Oh. I see... well, help me wish karen a wonderful journey!

Cinder & Smoke
10-13-2001, 01:50 PM
Read all about it... Here's a kliker link to another post wher Dad esplains why the "Temps" got promoted for a few dayz.
See "Did I miss something??" (http://PetoftheDay.com/cgibin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=21&t=000318)

Nuttin permanent - Spence and Dad are just aktin like puter geeks onna Boards till they bust :eek: sumpin. Then Miz Karen will jump back in an fix it! :D

Iffin she wanted reel help she shudda ax'd us FurKidz ta sweep up at nite an do the "chores".

purrley
10-15-2001, 07:18 AM
So Spencer - guess that means you could tell us where Karen is going but then you'd have to kill us, right? :D :D

Edwina's Secretary
10-15-2001, 02:32 PM
In that case it sounds like it was you, Spencer, who posted my Edwina's picture in my reply on the cat board.

A huge THANK YOU....

zippy-kat
10-15-2001, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by purrley:
<STRONG>So Spencer - guess that means you could tell us where Karen is going but then you'd have to kill us, right? :D :D</STRONG>

Ok, but if Karen went to PetTalkville without taking us, I'm going to be highly upset! lol :D

TheAntiPam
10-15-2001, 07:52 PM
Maybe Karen is an advanced scout, out locating the ideal spot for our PetTalkVille?

Uh Oh. That means we'll have to cough up ;)
a deposit to buy the place.

Don'tcha love having a PetTalk mystery????

TheAntiPam
10-15-2001, 08:12 PM
Ah hah! But, can you confirm or deny that you denied confirming that the confirmation of her location was denied?
:p :p :p :p

Logan
10-15-2001, 10:18 PM
It must be past my bedtime.......Whew, that was more than I could decipher, Pam!!

http://www.plauder-smilies.de/sleep2.gif

zippy-kat
10-16-2001, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by TheAntiPam:
<STRONG>Ah hah! But, can you confirm or deny that you denied confirming that the confirmation of her location was denied?
:p :p :p :p</STRONG>

Yeah! What she said! lol
(And it sure was a mouthful! lol)

Pooooorrrr Karen, she must be out harvesting Timmy hay for her bun bun. (Hey Karen, get some for Sophie too, would ya? lol)

Former User
10-17-2001, 09:17 AM
hmmmm... why is this topic under a Pet behavior? Casper and Kitty are wondering... :D :confused: :D

Phred
10-17-2001, 09:36 AM
Uh, that's a good question... My guess is this is where Eudora was when she noticed us Temps listed under the Pet Talk logo banner.

If you use the "Todays Active Topics" clickers, found at the top of most pages; you can keep track of topics the spring up in strange places. The Active Topics page updates in almost instant real time and displays the first two or three lines of the most recent posting in EVERY topic in all the Pet Talk sections. It's a very handy reference and helps you to spot a new subject as soon as it first appears.