PDA

View Full Version : Ziggy

tatsxxx11
01-07-2001, 05:48 AM
Dog of the Day, but Hero for a Lifetime! Your canine heroics prove that you don't have to be big in size to be big of heart!! You may appear sweet and demure! But watch out intruder!!! Whether confronting a scorpion or a burglar, Ziggy the Courageous is their to defend his home and family without hesitation! Congratulations Ziggy. Your family must feel so safe and secure, knowing that you are there, on the alert, every ready to protect those you love. You are one very beautiful, brave fellow. Yeah for Ziggy!!

RachelJ
01-07-2001, 08:37 AM
What a dog! You are such a brave little boy, Ziggy. I know your people are soooo proud of you. We are proud of you too because you are OUR Dog of the Day, and a fine and splendid one at that. In addition to your heroics, I feel a need to mention how very attractive you are, and I imagine that you do a mighty fine cuddle as well.
Reign on as Dog of the Day and King of your castle.

Sophies Daddy
01-07-2001, 11:59 AM
What an assertive and brave little guy! Who says you need a big dog for protection!?! Keep up the good work and stay cute!

Angels3
01-07-2001, 06:48 PM
Ziggy, you are brave, smart & beautiful. What a great combination, all wrapped up in a cute little body. I hope you get a medal for being a hero.

AdoreMyDogs
01-07-2001, 07:21 PM
Ziggy,

You are one cute lil' munchkin! And what a hero you are. Congrats, little guy.

Sudilar
01-07-2001, 11:42 PM
Ziggy,

You are an adorable little hero!!

------------------
***Save a life, ADOPT***

[This message has been edited by Sudilar (edited January 08, 2001).]