PDA

View Full Version : I'M FINALLY back!!!

QueenScoopalot
12-11-2004, 10:49 AM
Though I never actually left to begin with. The main 'puter crashed, and is in the shop, and trying to retrieve my password has been an exersize in frustartion!:rolleyes: Hi and welcome back to Laura, and hi to all the newcomers. I was almost a newcomer all over again. It's been so awful seeing posts and being unable to respond to them!:( Laura, glad you 'met' my new little sweetie-pie Georgie! I adore the little 'pudding pie' so much. I need to start hawking stuff on E-Bay to afford Xrays etc. and see if there's hope for his legs being correted. I think there's hope as his little toes flex etc. but his hind legs are literally locked into a crossed position.:(My bill for my dear RB Bonnie is sky high, so no chance for any vet checks till huge bills are paid off some). *sigh* I talked cats, so it's OK to put this here instead of General right? ;) :D

Karen
12-11-2004, 10:58 AM
It's fine to put it here. Welcome back, glad you've got things on the mend! How much would Xrays of his legs cost?

QueenScoopalot
12-11-2004, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Karen
It's fine to put it here. Welcome back, glad you've got things on the mend! How much would Xrays of his legs cost? Right now, I haven't a clue what Xrays would cost, as they'd likely have to take several. I was feeling around his legs gently, and his knee caps seem fused. I'm in enough debt to the white coats right now over Bonnie, that it's going to be a while before any $$ are available for Georgie. :( I just have this 'gut feeling' that surgery could correct this baby boy's problems.

Laura's Babies
12-11-2004, 07:20 PM
WELCOME BACK!!!! I missed you! I am, right now, TRYING to figure out how to post that picture from photobucket.. For some reason, THAT is not working for me either so I am flabbergasted! Will work on it some more..

Yes, Georgie is a little DOLL! I already am in love with him because he just looks so sweet and so happy!! Is he as happy as he looks? I just get the feeling he is and his handicap is of NO concern to him, he is just happy to be alive! I sure can hear him purring when I look at his picture... Man, I WANNA MEET HIM!!

QueenScoopalot
12-11-2004, 07:36 PM
Laura, He is the tiniest doll baby boy! :) :) The woman I got him from (a biker chick) said his birthdate was about 6/12, but there's no way he's that old. He'd have his 'big boy teeth' if that were the case. He's such a sweetheart, I'm totally madly in love with him. My B'Day is coming up and the only thing I want is for Georgie to have surgery. :( My R.B Bonnie never got the chance (you can find her thread under cat memorial). She shouldn't have died at nine years old. :( My heart is broken losing her, and I have a huge bill to pay all for nothing, She went in for much needed dentistry, and the next day was dead.:( :( I need in my heart to know if there's more than meets the eye going on inside little Georgie Pudding Pie. :confused: But within 4 months, I've accumulated well over $1000.00 in bills (albeit discounted) between my Peanut (Chihuahua) and now Bonnie. Rescues as always have been flocking in as well. Needless to say, I'm depressed, and then some.:( Life sucks.

catmandu
12-12-2004, 12:46 PM
And The Found Cats,are so happy,to see yoir return.And we missed you,mightily,and hope that your computer,is all well.