PDA

View Full Version : If the shoe fits...................

RICHARD
12-10-2004, 04:16 PM
PUT THEM BACK ON!!!!

Britney 'stinks'

Britney Spears caused a real stink when her smelly feet gassed a plane full of people.

Passengers complained when the star shed her shoes on a flight.

The smell was so bad that a stewardess asked Britney to put them back on reports The Sun.

Britney, 23, caused a stir as she and hubby Kevin Federline, 26, flew from Los Angeles to New York. The singer blamed the whiff on her shoes.

One passenger said: "The smell was unbelievable. One woman had a word with the air hostess, then three or four others complained. She looked pretty embarrassed as she tapped Britney on the shoulder and asked her very politely to put her shoes back on.

"Britney went red, laughed and said her shoes make her feet stink. Thankfully she put them on. There's no way we could have put up with that."

---------------------------------------------------

LOLOLOLOLOLOL,

Ms Spears?

I have received a few complaints about the fragrance coming from your feet. Could you do me a favor and put your shoes back on??

chelsea
12-10-2004, 04:24 PM
That is too funny.

slick
12-10-2004, 04:35 PM
"It's not me...it's my shoes" LOL
Another wardrobe malfunction maybe??

Still....they don't hold a candle to mine at the end of a long day :eek: :eek:

Laura's Babies
12-10-2004, 04:42 PM
Anything man made (materials) in shoes, I can not wear so I know what Britney meant about it being the shoes. It is like FOOT ROT! STINK!STINK!STINK!STINK! Cloth or leather or the smell will kill you! (I always wondered if anyone else had that problem!)

guineapiglover4life
12-10-2004, 04:48 PM
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/lachen/laughing-smiley-003.gif

I needed that laugh SO bad!

wolflady
12-10-2004, 04:51 PM
You mean little miss perfect has a flaw???! *gasp* And I thought even her sh!t didn't stink! Maybe that does too! :rolleyes: LOL LOL

Hmmm...that makes me wonder about her new perfume fragrance...eu du feet! HA! :D

RICHARD
12-10-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Laura's Babies
Anything man made (materials) in shoes, I can not wear so I know what Britney meant about it being the shoes. It is like FOOT ROT! STINK!STINK!STINK!STINK! Cloth or leather or the smell will kill you! (I always wondered if anyone else had that problem!)

But can you sing???;)

Wolflady.

You mean it "EWWWW, DA FEET!!"

:D