PDA

View Full Version : Squeekers just gave us a heart attack!

manda_moo87
12-10-2004, 03:38 PM
My Mom left with my Grandma to go into town earlier this morning and as my Mom was leaving I asked her where Squeekers was. She said she didn't know. I sort of forgot about it and then 3 hours passed and I realized I still hadn't seen her. So I went looking around the house for her, upstaires and downstaries under beds and couches and in closets... and still NO SQUEEKERS! I searched in all her usual napping places and still NO SQUEEKERS! Normally we never have any problem finding her so I was beginning to worry that maybe she had snuck outside earlier in the day (she's an indoor only cat). Soon my Dad joined in the search and after we had search high and low in the house countless times we went outside and began calling for her... STILL no Squeekers! :( I was so worried... then I went back inside the house and there at the top of the staires was my girl staring at me... with sleepy eyes and then she gave huge yawn! LOL! I guess she found a new place to nap... :rolleyes: :p!

manda_moo87
12-10-2004, 03:39 PM
and heres a cute pic I just took. :p

luvofallhorses
12-10-2004, 03:54 PM
oh my gosh she did give you guys quite a scare I am glad you found her and she is a pretty cat!!!:)

Laura's Babies
12-10-2004, 04:18 PM
I think it is a game they play called "Let's scear the heck out of our hoomans". I don't think there is a one of us here that has not had this happen to us.

rosethecopycat
12-10-2004, 04:29 PM
We have the disappearing cat routine from time to time.
Usually on Christmas day, or some other really convenient time.

I have found them in 3 inch cracks behind boxes in closets, under furniture, I was sure they couldn't fit, up in the gauze under the box spring, in pillow cases with the pillow.

I have walked into the foster's room and sworn: there is no cat in here!:eek:

I am training myself not to panic.
:rolleyes: :p

Jods
12-10-2004, 07:08 PM
LOL bad girly scaring meowmie like that... :p

catmandu
12-11-2004, 08:45 AM
We are glad,that you found Squeekers,and it is amazing,how you can search,high,and low,for a Cat,and then find them,in clear view,wondering,what you are looking for.