PDA

View Full Version : bunnies vs. christmas tree

Katiesmom
12-10-2004, 12:44 PM
I never thought when it was time to put the tree up that I would have any problems with Katie messing with it. But my 3 year old son don't mess with it like she does:eek: every time I look at the tree there she is tearing limbs off and the decorations. She constantly lives underneath the tree. I am afraid to wrap my presents and put them under there because once I do she will expose every last one them:D She is so funny. The word NO is coming very popular with her right now. Shes a stinker:p

Karen
12-10-2004, 12:54 PM
No presents go under the tree in our house! That's Miss Hoppy's spot, and presents would just get unwrapped and nibbled!

Katiesmom
12-10-2004, 12:56 PM
Yup, thats exactly what I am afraid of so I guess I am going to wait and put them under the tree on Christmas eve....silly bunnies:p

slick
12-10-2004, 06:10 PM
Hmmmmm....have I seen pictures of your bun-bun?? Perhaps it's time for some new ones. ;)

Karen
12-10-2004, 06:32 PM
We only put lights and decorations halfway down, because Miss Hoppy likes to trim branches and nibble the needles when she's not just relaxing in her pretend forest. Wouldn't want any zapped bunnies at Christmas time (or any other)!

Katiesmom
12-11-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by slick
Hmmmmm....have I seen pictures of your bun-bun?? Perhaps it's time for some new ones. ;)

You know slick, I have shown pics of Katie but not any lately and I just took some of her with her santa hat on so I will have to upload and show'em to you:D

Kfamr
12-11-2004, 02:01 PM
She sure sounds like a charactor!
Yes.. I agree.. we need pictures!!

P.S. How were those peanuts?

Katiesmom
12-11-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
She sure sounds like a charactor!
Yes.. I agree.. we need pictures!!

P.S. How were those peanuts?

Kay, she is a character and I promise pics are on the way that is when I get done eating....lol and as for the peanuts AWESOME they are of course long gone and I ate so many I made my belly hurt:( but it was well worth it:p