PDA

View Full Version : I'm back I guess

Tina
12-10-2004, 12:32 PM
I was plan on taking a long break from here but I could not stay away. I was going stay away until after the New Year anyways.
I didn't even really realize how many people did care for me here.:) Thankyou!:)

I know some people probably wished I had stayed away. But I just don't think I could leave here forever.

I plan on talking to my doctor soon and see if she can help me with my depression. I think alot of it is the holidays though.:( The mood sings are probably from my bc patch. I'm thinking of getting put back on the pill.

I may not get to post as much as I did. But I am back.:)

I just wanted to thank those that such kind words. I love you all!:)

Katiesmom
12-10-2004, 12:39 PM
Welcome back, Tina!

I'm glad you decided to come back and this time of year I think it makes alot of people depressed but I'm glad that your feeling good enough to come back:D

trayi52
12-10-2004, 12:44 PM
Tina, I'm glad to see you back! Pet Talk would not be the same without you. I so hope you can get your depression under control, I too suffer from depression and I know how difficult it can be.

Glad to see you back, sweetie!

Willie:)

Karen
12-10-2004, 12:52 PM
Welcome back. Do talk to your doc about getting your depression under control, I know this is a difficult time of year for many, and depression exacerbates it! Welcome back!

robinh
12-10-2004, 12:59 PM
Ooooooooooh! I'm glad you're back. :D :D

Please do talk to your doctor. I know that depression can be a nasty thing. It just kind of overwhelms you when you least expect it.

Tonya
12-10-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Tina
....The mood sings are probably from my bc patch. I'm thinking of getting put back on the pill.

I may not get to post as much as I did. But I am back.:)

I just wanted to thank those that such kind words. I love you all!:)

I cannot take any type of BC without mood swings and such. That very well may be it. Welcome back and good luck with the depression. I know it's a bear to fight.

pitc9
12-10-2004, 02:00 PM
I am SOOO glad you came back!!!!
*~hugs~*

Tina
12-10-2004, 02:01 PM
Thanks for the welcome back! Though this was not a very long break.:o It wasn't even really 4 days.

robinh
12-10-2004, 02:12 PM
Doesn't matter how long - you were missed!

GraciesMommy
12-10-2004, 05:49 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/pamelagraves/thinkofu.gif

tatsxxx11
12-11-2004, 05:17 PM
Thinking of you too, Tina. I'm so glad you're back:) Right now you need all the support you can get:) {{{HUGS}}} Sandra

Tina
12-11-2004, 07:08 PM
I don't think I can say.:( No one wants me here.

aly
12-11-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Tina
I don't think I can say.:( No one wants me here.

I don't understand what you're doing. Plenty of people have sent their well wishes in all of your goodbye threads. They also warmly welcome you back in all of your 'I'm back' threads. You do get a considerate amount of replies to your picture posts too. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just trying to understand why you keep writing and deleting all sorts of posts about how you trust no one and everyone hates you here. That is clearly not the case.

Kfamr
12-11-2004, 07:18 PM
Tina, without a bit of intention to be mean whatsoever, PLEASE get help for yourself.

I've seen your personaility change SO many times in the past few days. PLEASE... I'm serious.

Tina
12-11-2004, 07:21 PM
Aly, I am not doing anything. I've done made people upset here. I don't want hurt anyone else.:(

Kay I plan on talking to my doctor.

carole
12-11-2004, 08:04 PM
Tina when you get some medical help , you may well find that everything that seemed so bad or upset you either here or in your daily life, will seem to fade, and you will beable to put it all into perspective.

I wish you well for your future and hope that you will feel better soon,and continue to visit PT as often as you feel like it, I don't think anyone hates anyone here, its more a loving forum about our pets and lives, and although not everyone likes everyone, that is the norm in life isn't it? so cheer up and HUGS to you.

CountryWolf07
12-11-2004, 08:12 PM
Welcome back & get the help ya need! :) Remember, you can beat this depression you're having.

Miranda_Rae
12-14-2004, 10:17 AM
Tina,
Glad that you are back. Being depressed can affect your moods. You think everyone loves you one minute, and the next everyone hates you. Getting on anti-depressants really helps that. Hopefully you will be feeling better soon! {{{HUGS}}}