PDA

View Full Version : Cats and Christmas Trees (fun link!)

AmberLee
12-10-2004, 11:57 AM
A friend thought I'd like to see a cat decorated Christmas Tree (http://www.fluffytails.ca/christmas.asp) -- and I did. Hope you enjoy it, too.

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-10-2004, 12:14 PM
Oh AmberLee, thanks for this great cat-story!! My belly still hurts from all the laughing ;) :) :)

Harmanie
12-10-2004, 12:19 PM
they are so cute. are you selling them any time? lol :p remember i'll be the first one to bid!lol
I'm just kidding! you are so lucky to have such a lovely looking crew of furrbabies. Merry Christmas

Kate

Laura's Babies
12-10-2004, 12:21 PM
WOW! This was so funny and what a idea!! So creative and so nice of them to share this with the rest of the world. Thank YOU for posting it!

luvofallhorses
12-10-2004, 12:32 PM
that is so cute and so funny:D

catmandu
12-11-2004, 09:03 AM
I have seen Cat Ornmaents,in fact,someone makes them,for Our Local SPCA,and they always sell,out very quickly,every year.I would have bought,a few,but dont like glass things,around The Found Cats,as they are too easy,to break,and step on.

CalliesMom
12-11-2004, 09:17 AM
I did the tree thing a few years ago and haven't put another one up since--the nawtee kitties pooh'd green Christmas tree pieces for weeks (artificial tree). The best was stepping in hairballs that contained the same little flecks--aaahhhhhh. Don't you love Christmas!!