PDA

View Full Version : Bean-Bean

margaret
12-04-2000, 08:54 AM
What a happy little doggie!!! Now THAT's what I call a SMILE!! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/biggrin.gif If anyone ever doubted that dogs can smile, they just need to take a look at Bean-Bean's charming photo. What a sweetheart! I'm so glad to read that he has found a loving home. I love those perky ears and that cute face! Congratulations Bean-Bean!

RachelJ
12-04-2000, 10:47 AM
Oh, Oh, Oh, if you aren't the cutest Bean I have ever seen. I have a personal preference for a white dog with button eyes and nose and black leather lips, and you sure do fit the bill. Looks like you have found a true match with your family. I am so pleased that you are now a happy dog and it just goes to show that patience and love and the right parents can make a Dog of the Day. Congratulations little fella, and make sure that you get some ice cream today to celebrate.

tatsxxx11
12-04-2000, 02:54 PM
Oh Rachel! How poetic and fitting for such a beautiful little guy. FINALLY!!! A bi-lingual Bean-Bean dog! How rare! You may have started out having a difficult life, but it was only to assure you that you found the perfect "forever home!" I just LOVE your ears and what a smile! As for your age? Well, shall we say "timeless??" Congratulations beautiful "Bean-Bean." You are just precious beyond words! Snuggle up with your best buddy tonight on your cozy blankie and soak in all the glory of being selected "Dog of the Day!"