PDA

View Full Version : Saber

chocolatepuppy
12-10-2004, 04:59 AM
Saber, what a handsome GSD you are! Someone didn't want you anymore? I can't even imagine! Congrats on DOTD! :)

LorraineO
12-10-2004, 07:18 AM
Saber,, such handsome regal man you are!!! Your previous owners are idiots!!!!! You are way too gorgeous and talented to give away!!!!!

Congrats on being DOTD!!

pitc9
12-10-2004, 07:19 AM
Saber... you took my breath away!! :eek:
You are such a handsome boy! I think the people that didn't want you were jealous of how good looking you were :p !! Either that or they were just out of their minds!!! Both my my GSD's were rescued, neither were wanted anymore, I glad those people were out of their minds too, otherwise I would not have them in my lives!! Same with your mommy! Congrats on being today's Dog of the Day!
I hope you have a wonderful day and get to go for a ride!
:D

tatsxxx11
12-10-2004, 07:30 AM
Good Morning to you dear Saber! I have to agree with Samantha, you are simply stunning (breathtakin!!!) and such a fine representative of your awesome breed...so handsome, regal and dignified, smart and loyal! And oh, what a sweet, gentle snuggle pup too:D I think that's your finest trait:D What were your previous people thinking???:( Oh well, their GREAT loss!!! How blessed your family is to have you in their lives, Saber! Me and my girls Star and Cody send along our heartfelt congratulations to you on your much deserved day of honor! Enjoy your special day sweet boy! And may you and your wonderful family know a long, long lifetime, filled with love and happy days:) Yay, Saber, our stunning DOG OF THE DAY! Love, Sandra and the pups:)

Daisy and Delilah
12-10-2004, 07:43 AM
Saber, you are truly a magnificently handsome man!!! You look so stately posing for the camera. You are a wonderful example of your breed!!! How could anyone not want you?? It is unimagineable. Thank God for your fabulous family for rescuing you. We're so happy you are living a normal, good, life now. You and your forever family are meant to be together!!! Our Mom has to tell you that she was just in Ellijay, Ga. before Thanksgiving. She fell in love with your town. She says it is a very cool place and wishes she could live there. Congratulations you awesome man for being our oh so handsome DOTD. We would love to hear you talk to your Mom. What a sight to behold!!! Have a wonderful, long life with your loving family Saber and always love your life like we do!!! We hope you get to ride in Mom's 4 x 4 in the beautiful mountains today!!:D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Cloudy Florida:cool: ;) :cool:

LHCamry
12-10-2004, 08:01 AM
Saber......What a handsome fellow you are. You are so beautiful. I would love to have you.Your mother is a very lucky person to have you as a friend. Glad you made DOTD. I got to see you.Have a wonderful life.:) :) :)

senorita02
12-10-2004, 08:22 AM
Saber you a Magnificant! Congratulatoins!

Lillycat
12-10-2004, 08:26 AM
you are one regal beauty......congratulations on being dotd!!!

pipersmom
12-10-2004, 08:35 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by pitc9
[B]Saber... you took my breath away!! :eek:
You are such a handsome boy! I think the people that didn't want you were jealous of how good looking you were :p !!

pitc9--my thoughts exactly! Saber's picture made my heart go pitty-pat!

Saber- it sounds as if your previous owners didn't deserve you and now you are in a loving, doting, forever home where you are cherished as you should be.

You are absolutely stunning!

Congratulations to you and your proud owners on this special day!

Jax
12-10-2004, 01:12 PM
WOW! What a stud man :eek: You are so handsome and just as sweet - the darling look of love in your beautiful eyes made my day. And your mama sure loves her special man, we can tell! Congrats to Awesome Saber!! :) :D :)

K9soul
12-10-2004, 03:51 PM
Wow is right! What an incredibly handsome hunk of shepherd sweetness you are Saber! I too cannot even begin to imagine someone not wanting you, but like others have said, what a loss on their part and a wonderful gain for you and your adoring family! You are truly one stunning boy, and you've put such a smile on my face today Saber.

Congratulations on being our most handsome Dog of the Day!

Sudilar
12-10-2004, 05:51 PM
You are simply gorgeous!!!!! Magnificent!!!! Shiloh just passed out on the floor as she passed the computer screen!!!!! What a handsome boy you are!!!! Congrats on DOTD! Wow! AND you are a rescue!!!!!!!!!! Wooohooooo! Are you a bi-color?