PDA

View Full Version : Piddle Says "Thank You!" *3 pics--Good News*

DogLover9501
12-09-2004, 07:10 PM
Well, since my parents aren't home, I wanted to work with Piddle a little bit.

I put my hands around his waist and lifted him up a little(this is something that he ALWAYS growls about), and he growled, I gave him a "time out" in the bathroom, and then after a little bit I let him out and tried again.

After a bit of that, I did it and he didnt do anything, so he got a treat, and I've been able to do it alot.

It's not alot yet, and it could change when my mom is home, but I think it's a start, and I'm going to keep working with him(and my mom!).

I just wanted to thank you all for the advice!!

Here are a couple pictures :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/Robyn052587/Dogs/Piddle/Dec09/001.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/Robyn052587/Dogs/Piddle/Dec09/002.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/Robyn052587/Dogs/Piddle/Dec09/003.jpg

:)

BitsyNaceyDog
12-09-2004, 07:51 PM
I'm glad that things went well with you and Piddle. I hope you mom comes to understand why things need to change. Keep up the good work.
Piddle is with out a doubt the cutest shih-tzu I ever seen, I always love seeing pictures of him. :)

KYS
12-09-2004, 08:07 PM
That face of Piddle's is so cute.

dukedogsmom
12-09-2004, 08:08 PM
That's good. You really do need to let your mom know not to do that. I'm glad he improved with you by yourself. I love that firs pic!

RottiMommy49
12-09-2004, 08:12 PM
He sure is addorable, he has the cutest little face and looks so angelic in the pics. I know you can get him back on track if you can keep you're Mom from undoing any progress you make. Keep us informed. One part of my book I read said that if a dog is having any pain at all it can come out as agression. usually in older dogs that might have arthritis or some other pain going on.
Best wishes, keep up the great work.:)

anna_66
12-09-2004, 09:38 PM
Well that's great Robyn!

And the pictures are tooooo adorable:D

Wolffffman
12-10-2004, 02:12 AM
Awesome to hear...good work and hope it can continue....wtg piddle :)

vinjashira
12-10-2004, 04:31 AM
nice pitures of piddle :)
are piddle and wiggles twins? :D

RobiLee
12-10-2004, 06:36 AM
Sounds like you are doing great with Piddles, Robyn. I love the pictures. He is such a gorgeous boy. I love his coat and coloring.

Robin :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-10-2004, 06:43 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/Robyn052587/Dogs/Piddle/Dec09/003.jpg
WHAT an adorable face!! Give Pibble a kissie on his cute black nosie!!

DogLover9501
12-13-2004, 07:39 PM
:o Im so sorry, I almost forgot about this thread!!

My mom agreed that it could get worse, and she also said she didn't realize how bad it was because he is not this way with her, but we're going to work on it :)

Originally posted by RottiMommy49
He sure is addorable, he has the cutest little face and looks so angelic in the pics.

I think that's part of the problem, he looks too darn innocent :p ;) :D

Originally posted by vinjashira
are piddle and wiggles twins? :D

Hehe, no they aren't twins ;)

Originally posted by Maya & Inka's mommy
WHAT an adorable face!! Give Pibble a kissie on his cute black nosie!!

You probably don't realize that you even made this typo, but when I read "Pibble" I thought it was SOOOO cute, and I started calling Piddle "Pibble" :D :D

Thanks again everyone!!

ComedyDevil
12-13-2004, 07:48 PM
Aww! He looks so sorry in the first pic, looking away but giving you those puppy dog eyes - bless! I'm glad your Mom's realised how serious it is. Piddle sounds like a quick learner, so hopefully you can sort it out pretty soon :)

jenfer
12-13-2004, 10:11 PM
is piddle a shih tzu? my parents have a ST (Chilli) and she does not like to be picked up. she growls or bite when you tries to pick her up. :o

GoldenRetrLuver
12-13-2004, 10:14 PM
Awww! I LOVE that last picture! What a cutie! Now, where's Jasper and Wiggles? ;)

Great to hear he's getting better! Keep working at it! :)

DogLover9501
12-13-2004, 10:31 PM
Thanks everyone :D

Julie, I just posted new pictures LOL

Originally posted by jenfer
is piddle a shih tzu? my parents have a ST (Chilli) and she does not like to be picked up. she growls or bite when you tries to pick her up. :o

Yes he is a shih-tzu, he doesn't mind being picked up though, he would stay in mine or my mom's arms ALL day if we let him ;)

LuckiLab03
12-14-2004, 01:47 AM
good job piddle!