PDA

View Full Version : Sigh, my morning of embarrassment.

guineapiglover4life
12-09-2004, 05:41 PM
Well, it all started this morning when my dad woke me up for school, "Come on sweetheart, time to wake up!" And of course, it took a few minutes to pull me out of bed, as my face was glazed with sleep. So off I went to get into the shower, when my favorite song popped in my head, and I sang to myself mindlessly. :o Little did I know I almost spent a HALF AN HOUR in the shower! :o Fustraited, my dad knocked on the door and said, "If you sing in that shower any longer you'll be late for school!" I was COMPLETELY embarrassed, as NOBODY ever hears me sing. :o To make it even worse, my dad said he heard me singing the entire time! :o I know it's not that embarrassing, but for me it was! :o :eek:

aly
12-09-2004, 05:55 PM
Hehe, I'd be a bit embarrassed too! At least it could've been much worse!

GraciesMommy
12-09-2004, 06:46 PM
LOL..thats too funny!

Toby's my baby
12-09-2004, 07:47 PM
lol!

I had something similar happen to me, I was singing in the shower and my sister said to sing the song again from outside the shower, lol, so I did and little did I know, she was on the phone with my best friend who was also hearing me sing :o, she still teases me! :o :p

cookieluver7
12-09-2004, 08:03 PM
My brother always says, "Abby, could you shut up in the shower for once?!" And I am embarrassed too.

Tonya
12-09-2004, 08:53 PM
LOL, at least it was your dad. I work for the phone company, and for the longest time, I'd sing while I was up on the pole. I honestly thought that my radio, the height between the ground and I, and the traffic would drown my voice out. I must have sung up on telephone poles for two years before I found out that everyone can hear me clear as day. Apparently my voice travels. :rolleyes:

joycenalex
12-10-2004, 06:32 AM
...well, you weren't singing the 'barney song' right? :p

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-10-2004, 07:07 AM
Did you tell the teachers why you were a bit late?? It's a bit difficult to say "Hi teacher, I am late because I spent to much time singing-in-the-shower"....;) :)

tatsxxx11
12-10-2004, 07:47 AM
LOL! That is too sweet, Lexie:D But you know, moments such as those are ones our parents cherish for a lifetime! So, what WERE you singing???:) Maybe you're destined for the "big stage!":)

ramanth
12-10-2004, 08:13 AM
My dad would of turned off the hot water. ;)

guineapiglover4life
12-10-2004, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
LOL! That is too sweet, Lexie:D But you know, moments such as those are ones our parents cherish for a lifetime! So, what WERE you singing???:) Maybe you're destined for the "big stage!":)

Oh gosh, -blushes- :o I was singing Destiny's Child's new song. (I don't remember what it's called.) I do occasionally day dream about being up on stage singing, but I better not go into that, or I'll embarrass myself even more! :o

Tonya
12-10-2004, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by ramanth
My dad would of turned off the hot water. ;)

My mom would do that too. She used to be so worried about using to much hot water. That's why I love being an adult. I take 45 minute long HOT showers and I eat the frosting right from the container. :D

guineapiglover4life
12-10-2004, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Tonya
That's why I love being an adult. I take 45 minute long HOT showers and I eat the frosting right from the container. :D

*Envy Mode Initiated* ;) I wish I could do that!

cali
12-10-2004, 11:02 AM
lol I am glad I dont have to worry 'bout things like that lol my dad does not live with me, and my mom sleeps till noon, and my brother just gets home from work at 6am so he goes to bed lol I take a nice long 30 minute hot shower lol