PDA

View Full Version : In Loving Memory of my beloved Casey "Bubba Dude"

moosmom
12-09-2004, 05:31 PM
I know this is late considering my computer problems, but I wanted to post this myself.

2 years ago on December 2, my wonderful Casey "Bubba Dude" passed over to the Rainbow Bridge. I had a candle going in his memory all day.

That might be why everytime I see pictures of Doogie, I cry. He's the spitting image of Casey, in every way.

So, here goes...

There once was a cat named Casey
Who was only a baby at the time
The minute I saw him up on my shoulder
I knew he was forever mine

My beloved Bubba always knew
When I was happy or when I was blue
He'd climb up on my chest with his paw on my cheek
Purring so loudly
I couldn't hear myself speak
If I didn't stop crying for even one bit
He'd bite my nose
As if to say "Get over it!!"

I miss you my wonderful Bubba. Every once in a while I feel a cat hopping up on the bed. When I look, no one is there, so I know it's you in spirit. You are with me in my heart and my soul forever.

Love,

Mama

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

KittyKatLover
12-09-2004, 07:12 PM
Your tribute is beautiful, and a wonderful way to honour your kitty's memory. Always know that he is watching over you, and you will see him again one day!

Kater
12-09-2004, 07:17 PM
Such loving words, Donna! You have me tearing up.
I'm so glad you found Casey and he found you - both your lives were all the richer for it. :)
RIP always, Bubba Dude.

catmandu
12-10-2004, 08:35 AM
Bubba Dude,is now well established,in the Pet Talker angel Army,.and even,as I type,is exploring Egypt,and next wek,he,and The Pet Talkers Angels,will come to Pet Mas Party 2004,at Eastgate Squrae,and The Found Cat Hotel,and he misses you,so very much,and is pleased,knowing,that he will se you again.

slick
12-10-2004, 09:31 AM
What a sweet tribute Donna. I'm sure Bubba Dude is purring with delight at the RB and awaiting on your arrival some day.
{{{HUGS}}}

kittykay
12-10-2004, 09:34 AM
Dear Moosmom, you feel about Casey the way I feel above my Genevieve, who left me on April 15, 2000. She and I were a team, joined at the heart (and usually the tummy too, cuz she was very big on lap sitting). I will miss that girl forever. You have my sympathy on Casey's loss.

Cataholic
12-10-2004, 09:52 AM
Donna, the way you write, it is as if I knew Bubba Dude, personally! What a sweet and loving tribute. I know he is up there, waiting patiently for you. {{hugs}}

lisalee
12-12-2004, 10:27 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss of your precious Bubba dude. She's now waiting patiently for you.

ramanth
12-13-2004, 08:52 AM
*HUGS* That was a lovely tribute.