PDA

View Full Version : Edwina's Secretary.....

slick
12-09-2004, 04:56 PM
Sara....where are you? You haven't posted since the 4th. Everything OK?

I was hoping to see some E-Christmas shots.

lizbud
12-09-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by slick
Sara....where are you? You haven't posted since the 4th. Everything OK?

I was hoping to see some E-Christmas shots.

Me too.:D

Lillycat
12-09-2004, 06:00 PM
Sara? Sara?

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-09-2004, 08:25 PM
I was wondering this too, just today. I asked Barbara and what does Barbara tell me? That Sara is in Chicago! I had to hear it all the way from Germany the Sara is visiting Chicago. I was on my way out so I didn't get the whole scoop, but she's teaching here. Guess I'll have to wait to see if Sara answers my email, or until tomorrow so I can get more of the story from Barbara. ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-09-2004, 08:27 PM
I just checked my email and no response yet. I was thinking if I didn't hear from her tonight I'd call her tomorrow, but she'll probably be on a plane back to LA tomorrow. :(

slick
12-09-2004, 09:37 PM
If you speak to her tell her I'm missing her.....

Edwina's Secretary
12-09-2004, 10:15 PM
I can't believe I was missed! (Although I will admit I lurked now and then.)

I had a teaching assignment in Chicago....so I visited with my parents and sister, took my mother and sister to see Millenium Park and the Jackie Kennedy exhibit at the Field Museum, did my assignment and now I am back in Sunny SoCal!

It was grand....snow on the ground when I arrived...all the ice skaters at the park...a Bears game that interferred a bit with our museum visit :rolleyes:

I missed my E's terribly..... but I heartly recommend the exhibit. What a fascinating piece of history!

Debbie...sorry...it was a bit of a whirlwind tour! I have a bunch of teaching assignments in Chicago for next year though! See you then for sure!

slick
12-09-2004, 11:44 PM
Welcome back Sara.....

Of course you were missed!!!! See what happens when you disappear without warning???? :D

Tell me more about this teaching? Teaching what??? Email me.....I'm all ears.

Now...how about them E-pics. I'd like to see HRH's Christmas hat.:) :)

lynnestankard
12-10-2004, 08:58 AM
He he he he Sara - I was convinced you were shopping for Christmas hats for the E's!!!!

Lynne

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-10-2004, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
Debbie...sorry...it was a bit of a whirlwind tour! I have a bunch of teaching assignments in Chicago for next year though! See you then for sure!

Not to worry. I know how that goes. You're only in town for so long and you've got sooo many things to do. Happens everytime I go to my parents' place in WI. If my friends up there knew how often I went home and didn't look them up they'd probably disown me as a friend, but there's just only so much time and so much you can do.

Glad to hear you had a good time and that the snow was still around for you! I took some pics of the snow for you, but then I decided not to send them because I didn't want to make you feel any worse than you already did about missing it.

So, now that you're back home, on with the pics of the E's! ;) :D