PDA

View Full Version : Dog Bites... right where it hurts!!

pitc9
12-09-2004, 02:36 PM
Police Dog Bites Nude Man Where It Really Hurts

POSTED: 8:44 am EST December 9, 2004

MINNEAPOLIS -- A man was bitten in the genitals by a police dog while being arrested for allegedly running nude and entering homes in a Minneapolis neighborhood.

Police said the dog bit the man in order to protect its handler. Police say the man started hitting the officer and the police dog did what it was trained to do -- protect its human partner.

A police spokesman said police dogs are trained to bite if their partner is attacked. He said the dogs are not trained to bite in the groin area, but that it's likely the dog jumped and bit the man while he was moving around.

The dog, which was still leashed, bit the suspect to protect the officer.

The 19-year-old-man was taken to the hospital for treatment of his injuries.

Police reports said a police canine unit found the nude suspect shortly after noon Tuesday in a house. Police said the suspect began hitting an officer who ordered him out of the house.

Police say the man continued to attack officers even after he was bit. Police used a stun gun to subdue him.

CathyBogart
12-09-2004, 03:35 PM
YIKES! :eek:

I wish I had something witty to add here....but I don't. :)

CountryWolf07
12-09-2004, 06:47 PM
:eek:

Kfamr
12-09-2004, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by pitc9
attack officers even after he was bit.

:eek: :eek:

LMAO. I can't stop laughing over this!

Cinder & Smoke
12-10-2004, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by pitc9

A police spokesman said police dogs are trained to bite
if their partner is attacked.

He said the dogs are not trained to bite in the groin area...

:eek:

OUWCHIE!! :(

But look at it from The DAWG's "point of view" ...

GUY - Neeked / Nudie... :cool:

DAWG to Kopper/Dad ~

"But DAD - HOW kuld I resist!!" :p

:D

QueenScoopalot
12-11-2004, 03:03 PM
That guy had to be on some mind altering drugs to keep attacking the cops after the dog had practically neutered him with his teeth!:eek: Ouch! :eek:

chrangharris
12-14-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
That guy had to be on some mind altering drugs to keep attacking the cops after the dog had practically neutered him with his teeth!:eek: Ouch! :eek:
LOL!