PDA

View Full Version : Please come meet my baby lop bunny :)

chrisgab
01-10-2002, 07:55 AM
:D
Joy´s site (http://chrisjjt.com.sapo.pt/joy.html)

isn´t she just the sweetest? :)

jennifert
01-10-2002, 08:22 AM
Joy is beautiful! Congratulations on your new addition! I'm sure she will be a very happy bunny in your loving household!

tazz1227
01-10-2002, 08:52 AM
Congratualtions on your "Joy". At least your bun has a name. :) My babies like to stay under my bed also. They are so sweet. I am looking at pictures of them now. I will post them this weekend.

Daisylover
01-10-2002, 09:12 AM
Joy is a beautiful girl! Congratulations, Mom!!! Bunnies do tend to be shy at first but it sounds like she is coming around. I've got a bun who wants to be an only child so instead of living in harmony with the other 4, he lives by himself in the bedroom. (I feel like a surgeon...if I don't wash my hands and arms after I've played with the guys on the first floor, he will attack me! But as long as he is alone he is very loving...go figure) At any rate it looks like you might have hardwood floor in your bedroom...I do too and what I've done, since buns love to pretend they are digging to China, is buy a carpet remanent or runner from a discount store and put it under the head of the bed since that is where Daisy likes to sleep. That way when the floor gets chilly he has a warm place and when he tries to dig to China, he can rip up the carpet to his heart's content and not scratch up the floor. I'd guess I replace that carpet about twice a year and as it serves 2 purposes I don't mind spending the money. Oh the things we do for our animal friends!!!
Best wishes with your new best friend, Joy.