PDA

View Full Version : Mid-Michigan Cat Fanciers Show

Cincy'sMom
12-09-2004, 08:53 AM
I mentioned this in Cat general, but I thought I'd put it here too. There is a cat show here in Toledo, January 8 & 9. It runs both days 10-5, and I have been considering going. Anyone else interested? (I have buy one, get one coupns for admission as well)

Fett
12-14-2004, 11:10 AM
My goal is to breed hairless Sphynx cats with flat-faced cats and make the weirdest pets of all time. MUAHAHAHAHA!!! *mad scientist laugh*

:D

ramanth
12-14-2004, 11:26 AM
I'm interested! Which day do you think you'd rather go on?

:rolleyes: @ Andy

You are a goofy guy.

Cincy'sMom
12-14-2004, 12:08 PM
It doesn't really matter to me. Maybe Saturday so you guys don't have a bunch of extra driving before going back to work on Monday?

ramanth
01-03-2005, 09:04 AM
Did you still want to go?

Cincy'sMom
01-03-2005, 09:59 AM
I'm up for it, if you guys are. Ralph will probablly be working with his dad on our basement, but could maybe got to dinner with us later. I think we are doing my family's Christmas on Sunday, so Saturday would be better, if that works for you.

moosmom
01-03-2005, 10:22 AM
There's supposed to be a cat show coming up in Michigan this month on the weekend of the 22nd. It's at the Ford Community Performing Arts Center in Dearborn. You guys interested in meeting up and going??

I know Kimmy that you and I are supposed to go to the Pet Psychic on the 22nd. I'm looking forward to that. Feel like going to the cat show on the 23rd? I can get the day off.

How 'bout you Cincy's Mom??

Cincy'sMom
01-03-2005, 12:25 PM
I'm horriable at making plans until the last minute, but it might be possible!

ramanth
01-05-2005, 03:04 PM
If you want Amy, PM me your phone number. Looks like the weather is going to be crappy on Saturday (mix of snow and ice) :eek: :( .

Andy said he'd skip the cat show and find out if some guys he knows from the area want to hang out then we could all get dinner afterwards.

Looks like we'll play it by ear. :)