PDA

View Full Version : So many Calanders!!!

Miranda_Rae
12-09-2004, 08:40 AM
I was in the mall yesterday, and I stopped at the little Calander booth they have set up, and there SO many that I wanted to get! There was this really cute Panda one, which I LOVED-you could see the Panda eyes, oh they are so pretty. :p Then there was another GSP one (I've already got a GSP one, but this one was different), and then there were some others too. I had to leave or else I would have wanted more than two. ;) :rolleyes: :D So do you have that problem when you choose calanders, don't know which one to choose?

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-09-2004, 11:37 AM
Nah..., but then , I only buy calanders with cats ;) :)

Tollers-n-Dobes
12-09-2004, 12:21 PM
I have a huge calendar problem:o This year I want a Dachshund one, a Flat-Coat one and another Husky one:D There are so many to choose from, I don't even know where to begin! I wish though that there was a Toller calendar, I want one so badly but nobody sells them.

DogLover9501
12-09-2004, 12:38 PM
:eek: I have 4 or 5 2005 calendars right now, I have a puppy one that I got in a gift swap, one from the SPCA, one from a Dogs in Canada magazine and who knows what else :eek:

lynnestankard
12-09-2004, 12:43 PM
Sorry - I'm with Lut!! Cat calendars only - and I've just received a great one for next year!!!

Lynne

carole
12-09-2004, 04:32 PM
I don't have to choose, my daughter makes one at school every year, we pay ten dollars and they laminate it, it is her personal art work, I also was given one a cute little cat one from my niece and her hubby, do you think they know I love cats lol.:)

I aways get a large cat one for my daughter at our warehouse store up the road, only 1.99 but really cute pics.;)