PDA

View Full Version : Just had to share.. too cute!

binka_nugget
12-09-2004, 02:43 AM
Usually Kai greets me with a wagging tail at the door. This time, he jumped on the window ledge and saw me before I even got out of the car. When I got inside, my grandma told me that while I was at work, Kai jumped onto the ledge to look for me about 7 times. And when he couldn't find me, he'd go back and lay down right around the door waiting for me. Isn't that adorable?! :D Just had to share..

BCBlondie
12-09-2004, 02:45 AM
Awwww!! :D What a sweetheart!

vinjashira
12-09-2004, 02:48 AM
Kai loves you very much :)

Kater
12-09-2004, 02:57 AM
You are so very loved and so sorely missed when you're gone! ;) Adorable!

Logan
12-09-2004, 05:41 AM
Awwwwwwww, I can almost "hear" his sigh as he looked for you and didn't see you coming! I can imagine the joy when you finally did come!!!! :D

LorraineO
12-09-2004, 05:58 AM
Missed his mommy...... awwww

GraciesMommy
12-09-2004, 06:02 AM
Such loyalty! Yes, it makes you feel good when you come home and greeted in such a way...you know you were missed!

Lilith Cherry
12-09-2004, 07:04 AM
Isn't it neat to be so loved?! Our dog Sam starts looking for my hubby at least an hour before he due homw and sighs everytime he cant find him LOL

pitc9
12-09-2004, 08:35 AM
That is the most wonderful feeling!! My hubby tells me all the time when he comes home first, the dogs race past him, looking for me. Then just lay around the house. But when they hear my car pull in the drive, I can hear Sierra howling as soon as I get out of my car!!! Then I get in the house and Buddy does his little "Happy Dance" where he just spins in circles becuase he's so happy he doesn't know what else to do! Then the hubby gets jealous!! :p

See Kai, mommy always comes home!!!

cali
12-09-2004, 12:37 PM
hehe Misty did that yesterday, as I was walking up the sidewalk, Misty was watching me from the dining room window, she started barking, and ran to the back door, so when I walked in the house Misty was already ready and waiting for me at the back door, all the others did not come running till I was in the house lol

luvofallhorses
12-09-2004, 12:41 PM
aww you are missed greatly by Kai---Buster when he is outside jumps on the ledge of the window outside to see what everyone is doing :D and everytime I go somewhere he wants to go and the rest of the dogs..hehe when I get my coat on they know I am going somewhere and when I come back Buster just jumps on me because he missed me and Jenny does that too and Rocky greets everyone with a toy in his mouth:)
Krista

cali
12-09-2004, 12:44 PM
Rocky greets everyone with a toy in his mouth

lol that sounds familier! lol most of my dogs run to me jumping and crying for me to pet them, lol Happy whines for attention for all of 5 seconds, before she drops a toy on feet lol as if to say "YAY mommys home mommys home! now she can throw the toy for me!" :D

My Peanuts
12-09-2004, 01:07 PM
Aw that is so nice. It's nice to be missed.