PDA

View Full Version : Raven

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-09-2004, 02:02 AM
Aw, you are a lucky cat now, Raven!! Thanks for bringing so much joy in the heart of you humans!! Big hugs for being our COTD!!

Lillycat
12-09-2004, 05:10 AM
Happy Chanuakah to Raven and her family! You really are a princess.....look at your story and the happy ending......your wonderful life in your forever home! Congratulations to the cotd!!!

catmandu
12-09-2004, 08:24 AM
And Raven,you have brought such Good Luck,to your Guardains,and the Found Cats,all wish you a Happy Chanuakah,too,and a Meeeeooowwwy Cat Mas,as you,truly are one Inspiring Cat! A Religious Foun Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW andPrayers to Religious Raven,COTD!!!!

Bari_d
12-09-2004, 08:31 AM
What a wonderful story!!! What a beautiful girl!!! We are so glad for Raven...a happy, healthy home and lots of love from many people. I can tell that you give as much love as you receive, sweet Raven. Catgratulations on being such a very special Cat of the Day today!

Barbara
12-09-2004, 09:30 AM
Raven I know a boy here who could be your brother: a black Persian whose mom catnapped him from a house where he was completely neglected. He needed a lion cut because his beautiful fur was so terribly matted and dirty as he could no longer clean himself. And as we see you also like to wear your fur short- it's so much cooler if you lead an active life isn't it?

Thank you black Raven, for brightening the life of so many people- especially at Chanukkah time:)

Jax
12-09-2004, 10:23 AM
A Persian Jewish princess - too cute. Raven you are so pretty in your sporty lion cut - we can all tell from your picture what a most sweet and charismatic kitty girl you are! Congrats to RAVEN!! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-09-2004, 12:06 PM
Raven
How adorable you are!
I agree with the Sister, I'd be tempted to borrow you and forget to return you too!
What a special kitty you are to bring so much happiness to all who meet you!
Happy Hanuaka to you and your loved ones, sweetie.
Congratulations, on being our very special Cat of the Day today!:D

bobtail
12-09-2004, 01:02 PM
I mean no insensitivity, but that's the silliest picture I've ever seen.:)

tatsxxx11
12-09-2004, 02:51 PM
Oh Raven!!! What a smile you've put on my face and how you've lifted my heart:) One look at that precious photo and I was yours! Now, being a native Jersey Girl myself, I'm very familiar with the term "Jewish Princess!!!":D;) And no girl is more deserving of all the accoutraments that come with that lofty title than you! I was heartborken, reading of the terrible abuse and neglect you suffered during your first four years:(: How on earth a sentient human being could treat an innocent animal like that is incomprehensible to me. But baby, just look at you now! A Cinderella tale, indeed! Blessedly, you found your way to the bestest forever home imaginable, and now, well, you're a Princess:) But unlike most of those of royal lineage, you have chosen to repay that great compassion shown to you by bringing much joy and happiness to those in need of a smile, a gentle touch and a lot of furry love!:) Oh, how that furry love helps to heal the heart and spirit! And being very familiar with the Delta Pet Partners program, I also know what a great accomplishment your receiving your "therapy cat" certificate was!Wow, what a very special girl you are, beautiful Raven:) Keep up the good work sweetheart, sharing your beauty, joy and love to all who cross your path! Congratulations to you dear, dear Raven, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day! Enjoy your day celeb with your proud parents! And Happy Chanuakah too:D Hugs and purrrs to you precious Raven from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver:)

karlyb
12-10-2004, 02:14 AM
What a pretty black persian kitty you are Raven, with your blue eyes and little pink tongue! You certainly picked the right family to help you heal from your rough first four years. I admire you so much for your work as a therapy cat. You are doing so much good for the folks you visit. I hope you had a wonderful day as our special COTD.

Dan Holder
12-10-2004, 05:32 PM
Sounds like she's too busy enjoying her great new life to think much about the bad days. It's great to see a kitty from such a sad situation get to live so happily.