PDA

View Full Version : Tabitha pics for Laura's welcome!

kimlovescats
12-08-2004, 10:39 PM
Sorry I am being lazy .... but I will attach for you!

Welcome Home, Laura!

(((HUGS)))
Kim and Tabitha

kimlovescats
12-08-2004, 10:41 PM
another pose

kimlovescats
12-08-2004, 10:42 PM
Saying "hi" to Laura!

kimlovescats
12-08-2004, 10:43 PM
Last one for Laura! Tabitha sends you her love!:)

DogLover9501
12-08-2004, 11:30 PM
Tabitha is such a beautiful girl!!

leslie
12-08-2004, 11:34 PM
oh no!!! Tabitha grew up!! What darling pictures Kim! Our little baby is quite the lady cat now! Tell us, is she still a dickens? i am sure she must be! I love looking at her videos when she was a newbie sucking on your ear!

iloverat
12-08-2004, 11:46 PM
Oh, Tabitha, you are a beauty!!! My, how you have grown!!! You're no longer a baby, are you sweetie? Still gorgeous, though. It's good to see you posing so nicely for your photo session. :D What a doll!

Bobbi

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-09-2004, 01:39 AM
What a stunning tabby you are, Tabitha!!

Laura's Babies
12-09-2004, 07:06 AM
OH MY GOD!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: Kim, those pictures brought tears to my eyes, she is STUNNING! Totally STUNNING! Man, she is BEAUTIFUL !!! But there is that sweet kissable face that I know and love, Oh Man!!! I just want to grab her and kiss and snuggle with her till the cows come home!!

Tabitha sweeyheart! You are really one stunning girl now and all grown up. Our baby girl is gone and this beautiful young lady had taken her place. How in the world you could have gotten any prettier than you were, I can't figure but you ARE!! Ohhhhh, how I wish you were mine!!! Love you Tabitha!!

catnapper
12-09-2004, 07:40 AM
ihe oen where she looks like a little statue with her tail curled around her front legs... that is a typical Abby pose. Abby and Tabitha certainly DO look alike!

catmandu
12-09-2004, 08:45 AM
Bewitching Tabitha,has really grown,up before our eyes,and is one sensational Cat,and you have been exemplary Guardians,in making,such a change,for the good,in her life!

Barbara
12-09-2004, 08:55 AM
Wow Princess Tabitha! We bow in front of your graciousness:D

You are sooo pretty. Thanks Laura for coming back- because Kim would never have shown us how big Tabitha became:)

BTW Laura: Love your signature.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-09-2004, 09:29 AM
Oh Tabitha, what a lovely young lady you have grown into. So regal and beautiful. But that last pic shows you still have your adorable little face, although your ears do seem to be fitting a little better these days. :D

sirrahbed
12-09-2004, 10:13 AM
AWWWWEE!!! While Tabitha is now a grown up, she still has that sweet baby expression and round eyes that make her Tabitha!!:D Oh yes and her ears fit better too;)

Laura's Babies
12-09-2004, 10:23 AM
Isn't she just the prettiest thing you ever saw?? I am as proud of her and if she were my own...I just love her SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo much! She captured my heart when she was a wee bit of a thing (I still have those pictures too) and my love just continues to grow for her.

LOVE YOU TABITHA!!

Vermontcat
12-09-2004, 09:13 PM
Tabitha is such a cutie pie!:D
I was thinking of asking you to post some new photos of her, I'm glad that you posted some for Laura so we could all see.
I love the photo of her saying hello and the one of her big pretty kitty eyes.:)
Does she still like to suck on earlobes or has she finally outgrown that habit?

rosethecopycat
12-09-2004, 11:11 PM
There is something about Tabitha's expression that makes me always know it's her. Around the eyes.
She may have typical tabby markings but there is something very distinct about her. I know her mommy knows this, but it is apparent to those of us who only see her on occasion.

Sweet, sweet girl. Love the black lip liner.:p

kimlovescats
12-09-2004, 11:55 PM
Although Tabitha is and "looks" all grown up ... she is still very tiny. My vet says she probably always will be small, since she had such a rough start. It just adds to her babyishness though! (did I just invent a new word?):eek: I'm going to have to find time and get a video of her talking. She breeps and chirps at you, rather than meowing .... afterall, she isn't a cat or anything! She is totally a bottle / earlobe baby ... and YES, she still nurses on our ears and if she hasn't gotten it in a while, she will leap from the nearest chair or table and land on your back or shoulder. Only problem is, she doesn't realize she has CLAWS!!!!! :eek: :rolleyes: It is so funny, she absolutely acts STARVED if she hasn't gotten her daily "ear milk"! Not another one like my Tabitha, not in this life time!;) :D

Laura's Babies
12-10-2004, 08:40 AM
(Well Kim, we ALL know she is a VERY special little girl, always has been and always will be.)

K & L
12-10-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
Saying "hi" to Laura!

Looks like she's saying hi to everyone!!:D