PDA

View Full Version : Five things people don't know about you...

CalliesMom
12-08-2004, 09:05 PM
I'm not exactly what you would call new here...I've actually read this website daily since 2000 (previous screen name was Sia1). I thought as a way to introduce myself and get to know a little something about everybody else, I would tell you all five things about me.

1) I'm a graduate student studying parasitology (parasites)--my project involves working with an organism transmitted by ticks (Everyone in my family thinks I'm a little strange for this)

2) I was a military brat and until my father retired when I was 17, I had never lived anywhere longer than 3 years (I've lived in Germany and 8 states in the US)

3) I'm part Irish and 1/4 Cuban; interesting combination ;)

4) I've been with my boyfriend, now husband, since I was 18 and am now 25.

5) I have a mentally handicap brother that I absolutely adorable

My name is Sarah and currently live in Alabama with my hubby, 3 nawtee kitties, and red-eared slider Kahn. My favorite thing in this entire world is reading and being at home in my pajamas.

Nice to meet you all officially!

Logan
12-08-2004, 09:34 PM
Nice to "meet" you, Callie.

I can't think of five things people don't know about me right now, but I'll be thinking on it and will post later if I am successful.

teenster3
12-09-2004, 12:01 AM
Hello,

- I Love to talk

- I'm a pretty sensitive person but care about other's feelings & am a good listener

- Some of my hobbies include: shopping, gardening, watching tv, playing with my dogs, spending time with close family, friends & friends kids, decorating for the holidays, crafts, music....putting my 2 cents in when it comes to my hubby's (Matthew) band.

- I enjoy going to bars or clubs to see live bands (local & mainstream) I have a wide range of music that I enjoy!

- My name is Christina (but go by Tina), I'm 29 (same as hubby), been with him for about 7 1/2 years & married for a little over a year (last Halloween), lived in WI all my life, we have 2 dogs (Lhasa Apso & A. Eskie), 6 Koi in a pond out back & 4 tank fish.

There's a lot more but I'll shut up for now!:p