PDA

View Full Version : Can this GET anymore stressful?

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-08-2004, 07:49 PM
UGH.

My dad told me that we might move back home. Without my mom.

I just want to cry, pull my hair out, do SOMETHING to take out all the anger/stress/anxiety that is building up inside of me.

My dad said my mom has pretty much hinted to him that she wants us to go back home in January. I am hurt, but at the same time, I am so excited to maybe go back home.

The thing is, my dad waits on my mom hand and foot, so I don't know why she would want us out. I know that when my brother and I stay home for the day alone, it drives her crazy.

I just don't want her to start having breakdowns and stuff again. But the positives definately outweigh the negatives.

We (bro and I) could walk to and from school. We could sleep in our OWN beds again, and have the freedom of my mom's wonderful presence :rolleyes: and cigarette smoke.

The only thing I'm afraid of is that she will have breakdowns again. And I'm also afraid I won't see Gavin much now, because no one will be at our house during the day like my mom will be.

I just want to cry. I can't handle all this pressure that's happening around me. I just anxious, nervous, excited, angry... ALL at once. It's making me crazy. :(

I wish my life was just back to normal. You don't have to listen to my whining, I know people have it worse. I just never imagined things would turn out like this. :(

Amber
12-08-2004, 08:09 PM
oh Megan! :(

Doesn't like like things are going good now. Just hang tight, and I'm sure it will work out. Stay tough, and think of the positives! Keep on smiling too! :)

((((((((lots-o-hugs!))))))))

Amber

KYS
12-08-2004, 08:55 PM
Sending you (((HUGS)))

Karen

teenster3
12-09-2004, 12:20 AM
lslleipnir I want to say something but I won't, cause I'll probably get lashed for it.

**You can say what's on your mind.....we all have freedom of speech!**

MEGAN......
I'm sorry to hear that you're having a rough time right now! I really hope things get better for you soon! We've all had bad times here, but that's why you can post & tell people how you feel! We do listen & I've learned nobody's problems are worse than other's. We all have them & that's why I think people share to find comfort in others!!!!
TiNa

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-10-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
I want to say something but I won't, cause I'll probably get lashed for it.

What?

Laura's Babies
12-10-2004, 05:05 PM
Please find someone to talk to about how you feel and learn how to direct that anger and fustration in ways that will not hurt anyone or YOU... I take it you are a teen and those are some hard years without all this added stuff. Find someone who can help you, someone who will listen and understand and who can help.

Just remember, NONE of this is YOUR fault.. You didn't create or cause any of it... Keep your head high and try to find some GOOD things in your life to consentrate on.. Everything will work out in the end and all that worry and anger will do is make you unhappy and sick...

moosmom
12-11-2004, 09:59 AM
slleipnir,

With all due respect, if you can't say anything nice or comforting...DON'T. Remember, you can't take back words once they're out.

ILMAG is having a hard enough time without you adding to her already feeling miserable.

Laura is right, I think you need to talk to someone. How about a school counselor?

Hang in there honey. We're here for you.

(((hugs))))

Donna

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-11-2004, 05:11 PM
Thanks. We've been "making plans" in a way, like what we are bringing to the house and whatnot. I'm a bit better, but I'm still mopey around school and people keep asking whats wrong and I most definately do not want to talk about it. :(

moosmom
12-11-2004, 06:32 PM
Donna, I'm having a very hard time too, you saying that didn't help me any but I suppose that doesn't matter. You've never liked me anyway-

I don't know WHERE in the world you got the idea that I don't like you. I don't even know you very well.

I'm sorry you're having a hard time as well. I guess my invitation to your pity party got lost in the mail.

BTW, I got your PM and responded. I never EVER said I hated you in my post.

CamCamPup33
12-11-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by moosmom
I'm sorry you're having a hard time as well. I guess my invitation to your pity party got lost in the mail.

I found that rather rude :o, i don't think saying that will help either of them, when their obviously both having a hard time. No offense though, just saying.

GoldenRetrLuver
12-11-2004, 06:47 PM
Megan, I'm so sorry you're having a hard time. I hope things get better for you. You know you could IM or PM me whenever you need to talk! I'm here for you. :) {{hugs}}

Originally posted by moosmom

I wasn't going to say anything to this, but I found that rather rude. :(

moosmom
12-11-2004, 07:01 PM
Yes, well YOU didn't read the PM she sent me.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-11-2004, 07:07 PM
Don't fight guys, I didn't start this so people could fight. :( I just wanted some postive support.

moosmom
12-11-2004, 08:04 PM
Well, you've got my support anytime you need it sweetie.

carole
12-11-2004, 08:13 PM
Let us all remember this thread is about Megan, and she is the one who needs our help and understanding, Megan I have seen you go through the toughest times imaginable for one so young, and my heart really goes out to you, I can only hope that things will finally work out for the best and you will feel the love and get the stablility that you need right now.

Hang on in there sweetheart, we are all here for you, and PM me anytime, a listening ear and shoulder to cry on is always available.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-11-2004, 08:41 PM
Thank you all for your kind words. :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-11-2004, 09:01 PM
Things between my mom and I are definately getting tenser. She definately favors my brother more than me, and she isn't afraid to show it. I can only count down the DAYS until I leave. She slaves us around all the time, and when she actually comes out of her ROOM... it's even worse. I often just try to steer clear of her, but in the end she finds me and yells at me to help her. She's called me an embarrassment MORE than once, shes called me a pig more than once, the insults just never stop. :(

I just don't know how to make her happy. Nothing I do is good enough or up to her standards. She doesn't know that half the time I come upstairs and when she thinks I'm sleeping, I'm really crying. If she knew what she did to me and how she makes me feel maybe she would change.

flamepony12
12-11-2004, 09:05 PM
I'm so sorry. :( I just saw this thread. :( I really hope things work out, and that you feel better. You know you can PM me anytime. I know how it feels to be unconsolably stressed, like you want to pull your hair out or stomp or squish something. Maybe you can find a way to channel your stress. You will be in my heart and prayers. :( (((((((HUGS))))))) xxxxx

Devon

DJFyrewolf36
12-11-2004, 09:33 PM
I just saw this. Feel better ok! I can't do much but be a sympathetic ear...Feel free to PM or IM any time!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-11-2004, 09:50 PM
:( Thanks guys.

carole
12-11-2004, 10:35 PM
Megan sometimes when people are critical of others, or put you down, it is because they are very critical of themselves and have low self esteem themselves, I don't know your mothers background or her , but I can only make a guess, that after she has said these awful things , she feels terrible, and maybe she is just not in the state of mind to say so, she sounds like she is troubled, and unfortunatley you are getting the brunt of it all, maybe she just hates everything around her at the moment, she sounds like she is just not coping, I don't understand her reasons for all of it, but I am trying to see if there is indeed a reason why she would treat you so bad, not meaning you do anything, just that maybe her world is crashing in around her, it sounds like she is uable to express her feelings to you.

I sure hope things get better, it is not fair for you to be treated this way, you are a very loving, caring, sweet girl, and I wish you could have more happiness ,and not so much stress in your young life, HUGS again, sweetheart.:)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-11-2004, 11:35 PM
I didn't make this thread for people to fight.

Audrey, I even SAID in my post that I know others have it harder than I do. But you kind of have to know my background... asking my parents when I was 10 if they would ever split up because my best friends parents just got divorced after a terrible fight that sent my friend crying to me over the phone, and they told me no, that was a silly question. Believing that my parents would never split hit me really hard, and its been hard to deal with. Please don't accuse me of whining or something, I know you obviously have it hard.

slleipnir
12-12-2004, 12:04 AM
Megan: Forgive me for ruining your thread. I deleted all my posts. I'm feeling incredibly depressed and I guess these posts upset me some how I don't know. I'm sorry though.

carole
12-12-2004, 01:44 AM
Girls I don't think it matters whether someone has it harder than you, it is how you are feeling at the moment, and who is to judge who has a tougher time, we are all affected different by different situations.

Slleipnir I know you have also been having problems and are feeling low, and no-one here holds that against you,we are all here for support and a kind word . HUGS to you both.

slleipnir
12-12-2004, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by carole
Girls I don't think it matters whether someone has it harder than you, it is how you are feeling at the moment, and who is to judge who has a tougher time, we are all affected different by different situations.

I honestly didn't mean for it to sound like that. I get carried away sometimes. Like I said, I didn't mean to take over your thread and I appologize. I know how hard it must be. I've experienced it all before Megan if you want someone to talk to

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
12-12-2004, 09:31 AM
I'd love to talk to you sometime, Audrey... whats your AIM screen name?

petslover
12-12-2004, 03:34 PM
I hope things get better for you. The hard times will pass onto great times. Just try to look on the bright side of things. Your a great person to chat to on here and I really hope everything works out.

slleipnir
12-12-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl
I'd love to talk to you sometime, Audrey... whats your AIM screen name?

Rabid pancake :)