PDA

View Full Version : I can't keep up with this....

slick
12-08-2004, 06:34 PM
As much as I try I just can't keep up with the Cat General section. Everytime I try to post, my boss walks in or the phone rings...it's always something. (just sneaking in this post before heading into a meeting...) When I do come back to respond, there's a few more threads created.

To everyone posting here: I do lurk and just love all your pictures and stories but time just won't let me respond to all of you.

So accept this AWWWWWWWWWW as my response to your furbabies and a big welcome back to Laura's Babies.

**sigh** on with the next task. :rolleyes:

K & L
12-08-2004, 06:37 PM
Boy I know exactly what you mean! I log on from work even though I'm not suppose to. I read as many as I can, plus post as much as I can. Some days are easier than others for me, so that's when I take advantage and say a few words!

catnapper
12-08-2004, 07:55 PM
I am feelign the same way lately! I was worried about people thinking I was ignoring them too!

Laura's Babies
12-08-2004, 08:06 PM
Wish I could get on when I am at work.... There'd just be to many burnt meals though so they would pull the plug on me for sure! :eek:

catmandu
12-09-2004, 09:09 AM
The Found Cats,and I understand,as with a hour,a day,its hard sometimes,to answer,all the threads,and send personal notes,tomy Pet talker Friends,but we do,what we can.

Barbara
12-09-2004, 09:12 AM
Thank you for saying that! It's the same here. I sneak in, answer two posts and there I have to go.
And especially the ones where I wanted to say something thoughtful or well written are not answered at all:(

Pre-Christmas time I think:(

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-09-2004, 09:44 AM
I know what you mean Slick. I was just checking the posts at the bottom of page 1 when I decided to respond. By the time I'm done responding, there are enough new posts that I now have to go to page 2 to see the next one inline for me. I try to keep up, but sometimes it's just impossible. However, I really don't think anyone should feel the need to apologize since we are all busy at different times. When we are "unbusy" I'm sure we'll all be back and trying to respond to as many as possible. So hopefully nobody feels bad because it's hard to tell when everyone will be busy or not. But I do think, like Barbara says, this is a busy time of the year for everybody.

And then you get the situations like this. I'm at work and my boss just called and is on his way in. So, even though I'm only half done going through the "new" posts, I have to leave. Why does work always get in the way of all our fun? :rolleyes: ;) :p

sirrahbed
12-09-2004, 10:08 AM
How rude that your employers would interrupt something important like this!!;) There must be a way:cool:

Laura's Babies
12-09-2004, 10:18 AM
Debbie, you should tell your boss he is messing with YOUR fun and maybe he will stop making you work!!;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-09-2004, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Laura's Babies
Debbie, you should tell your boss he is messing with YOUR fun and maybe he will stop making you work!!;)

I wish! Instead I think he's catching on to the fact that I'm doing soemthing that is taking all my time away from work since I'm not getting things done as fast as he'd like. But then again nobody gets things done as fast as he'd like. :rolleyes:

GraciesMommy
12-09-2004, 11:30 AM
I am lucky enough to have 2 great bosses that don't mind me being online when things are slow. They feel like I don't get paid near enough (and I don't!) and there isnt anything they can do about it since its a district decision on raises..and they think I walk on water anyway..LOL..they are more afraid I am going to leave for a higher paying job..I have even shown them pics of furkids on here before..so they are really good people!

catfamily
12-09-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by GraciesMommy
I am lucky enough to have 2 great bosses that don't mind me being online when things are slow. They feel like I don't get paid near enough (and I don't!) and there isnt anything they can do about it since its a district decision on raises..and they think I walk on water anyway..LOL..they are more afraid I am going to leave for a higher paying job..I have even shown them pics of furkids on here before..so they are really good people!
Your so lucky to have such nice bossess and they also love furkids as well.They sound great to work for.:D :) :D